I said goodbye to my best friend last night

Elsbells

Visit site
So sorry to hear this.

You loved him so much, that's easily seen by the fitting tribute you have paid him. I'm sure he felt warm and safe to know you were there and did your very best, he is safe now, free from pain and still loved so very much.

(((((hugs))))) to you and our OH.

Run free pony.

Last edited:

LittleGinger

Visit site
So sorry to hear this. What a lovely tribute... Beautifully written with real affection. Hugs to you OP - hope you & your partner are looking after each other today xx

Mrs B

Visit site
Only just seen this one - I am so sorry! Lost one myself like that: heartbreaking but at least you were there when he needed you most. x

nicolenlolly

Visit site
So so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute and as others have said, you were there for him when he needed you most. Run free darling boy and ((((hugs)))) to you OP

Trinity Fox

Visit site
I try to avoid these posts as seem to have lost so many in the last few years but do read some ,you made me cry and your horse was so lucky to have you there and your love shows through.
Hope you are ok and sending you kind wishes rest in peace Quidley and I hope the brat pony is doing ok. Bless you all.