If my horse were a car it would be a...

millitiger

Visit site
ellie is an old hippy VW camper van- not particularly quick or nippy, but everyone looks at her when she passes and she is great fun to have around.

Millie is more like a harrier jump jet than a car- extremely quick and agile, you are rarely in full control, equipped with lethal turbo boost and also has an ejector seat!

Vinnie is a Mercedes SLR- very, very flashy, lots of speed and agility but equally happy to purr along in the rush hour and give you a lovely ride.

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Cropi would be a Lamborghini, very pretty, sexy body but unpredictable and not easy to handle
grin.gif

Firewell

Visit site
Vaya would be my silver merc slk.
Small, silver, sensitive and responsive but also reliable thats my girl! Shes also not particularly practical or good in icy conditions!! Also only suitable for ladys (or v small men lol)

Silverspring

Visit site
Gosh there are a lot of fast cars going around! We had this conversation at the yard and agreed that the only horse's that could be low slung sports cars (eg Ferrari, Lambourghini etc) where the hot bloods. The WB's could be any super fast large car (eg Aston, Bentley) the ISH types couldn't be quite that class as most of them don't have a 'badge' so could be fast affordable cars (we have on Renault Megane Sport as she's fast with an rather ound bottom) and the cobs had to be 4 x 4's
smile.gif
the clydie x WB was the Porche Cayenne!

Firewell

Visit site
Princess Sparkle, I think your right
smile.gif
Vaya is a petite english tb out of a group one racehorse so she is allowed to be a low profile small sports car (she can be quite a bumby ride as well!)

E_Lister

Visit site
Urmmm, thinking about it I don't think they make a car that could be compared to her. She is old, fast, only pretty to me, brakes are temperamental at best but she still makes me smile every time I see her. Trips over badly placed air so she's not great at off-roading (unless she has bombed off in which case there has never been a single stumble).

Any suggestions welcome though.

joeanne

Visit site
Ruby would be a new verison mini cooper convertable, cute to look at, cheap to run, and insure!
The ginger one would be one of those flipping foreign imports, never able to get parts unless special ordered, and takes weeks to arrive at a vastly inflated price!!!

LeneHorse

Visit site
At the moment she would be heading for the scrappage scheme - 0ver 10 years old, high greenhouse gas emitter and not currently roadworthy!
When not lame she would be White Transit Van - solid and square, lacking a bit in manners and needing a good wash.