If you could have any forum members horse..

rachk89

Visit site
Who's would it be? :D

Ok so this hopefully wont cause fights, but I was just looking at horses for sale (as you do) and thought, as I often do, it would be so nice to have a horse that I could get on, take for a hack by myself and gallop it knowing its not going to go sideways at a road sign randomly (because not all of them are horse eating monsters), or wont spook at a bicycle just because they move but dont make any noise. I love my horse so much, would never give him up, but I cant pretend he is easy as he isnt. He can be lovely, but he isnt comfortable to ride, he makes you work every second you are on him, even in walk, there is no relaxing moment.

Based on that, I would quite like Pedantic's horse. That one just looks so calm on hacks and looks very comfortable to ride. I miss being able to have a trot that is easy to sit to, where I dont have to use every stomach muscle possible to stay upright and on the horse. I'm sure theres others like that on the forum, but as thats the only one I have seen being ridden in a video, he is the only one I can pick.

So who's would you pick to have? This is to keep by the way, not just a random ride, otherwise I would choose way more than just 1. :p

HashRouge

Visit site
I can't remember for the life of me which member this is, but they posted a few months ago about their two new horses. One was a cob mare who'd been mistreated and really turned around, and the other was a stunning chestnut warmblood with a lot of white on him. I'd have him, he's stunning!

Leo Walker

Visit site
Oh I cant remember her user name! Something like Sychophant but I dont think its that! But the lady who has the little traditional cob who is just starting BD despite having no facilities. I love him! His face reminds me of my very much missed Frankie so very much and I love seeing pics and videos of him :)

Cobbytype

Visit site
The little coloured cob belonging to (Christmas) Sparkles. He looks such a giving little chap with such a sweet disposition, willing to give anything a go.

Quite like Pedantic's bombproof 'Po' too, he looks good fun and willing ... and he's used to swear words too, so won't faint if I use one or two when the motorists are inconsiderate.

Gsmith

Visit site
I love the big coloured gelding called Billy, can't remember his owners username but I think he is the most fabulous looking horse!

Auslander

Visit site
Auslander's Ted.

Dunno why. He's not the slightest bit cute!
16298838_10155389597875730_2847731218660970220_n.jpg

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Ooh, several!
Stars lovely lad, Millipops horse and Rollin's gorgeous stallion for starters :)

Oh, and AA's Ted as my future hunter :)

Granted and posted. PS, he likes Marks and Sparkes jelly babies.

P1011033_zps248c363a.jpg

Oh, I almost forgot, he comes with his mate Trudie Trollop (Miss)

Tedandtrudy003_zps627062a2.jpg

Last edited:

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I can't remember for the life of me which member this is, but they posted a few months ago about their two new horses. One was a cob mare who'd been mistreated and really turned around, and the other was a stunning chestnut warmblood with a lot of white on him. I'd have him, he's stunning!

I think that was TuscanBunnyGirl.

Leo Walker

Visit site
ooh I forgot Daves Mums Dave! Even if i cut all my limbs off I would still be to heavy to ride him but he would be amazing driving and just seems like an awesome dude to have around!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I always fancied a go on JenHunts Ron :)

There was also a little coloured cob called smartie who seemed like a dude :).

and I always loved Deefa's harry ;).

rowan666

Visit site
Another sparkles fan here too, totally in awe of how gorgeous and versatile he is, he's just like a more polished version of my mare (nobody tell her I said that!)

I quite like the bonkers black pony too and the shagya arabs

Tyssandi

Veteran
Visit site
Who's would it be? :D

Ok so this hopefully wont cause fights, but I was just looking at horses for sale (as you do) and thought, as I often do, it would be so nice to have a horse that I could get on, take for a hack by myself and gallop it knowing its not going to go sideways at a road sign randomly (because not all of them are horse eating monsters), or wont spook at a bicycle just because they move but dont make any noise. I love my horse so much, would never give him up, but I cant pretend he is easy as he isnt. He can be lovely, but he isnt comfortable to ride, he makes you work every second you are on him, even in walk, there is no relaxing moment.

Based on that, I would quite like Pedantic's horse. That one just looks so calm on hacks and looks very comfortable to ride. I miss being able to have a trot that is easy to sit to, where I dont have to use every stomach muscle possible to stay upright and on the horse. I'm sure theres others like that on the forum, but as thats the only one I have seen being ridden in a video, he is the only one I can pick.

So who's would you pick to have? This is to keep by the way, not just a random ride, otherwise I would choose way more than just 1. :p
This has been done a few times before.

I have hardly posted photos of my mare so know one would know her so would not choose her and only those who post pictures a lot would be chosen.

Since I have hardly seen anyones horse in the photo's I would have only a few choice's and one would be Egg's little chestnut boy out of my late mares bestest friend. Also Paint me Prouds Beautiful dun I would have, that is all I would choose

Last edited:

Sparkles

Visit site
Aww thanks 😊

I can't remember the name but a big black hunter that always was over humongous hedges!!!!! Ten years ago perhaps though as I'm far too much of a wuss now!!!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Ooh, several!
Stars lovely lad, Millipops horse and Rollin's gorgeous stallion for starters :)

Oh, and AA's Ted as my future hunter :)

Hehe I won't put you on the spot to ask which one of mine, it'll just stoke the burning fires of jealousy between them!! :eek:

I am rather fond of LeannePip 's mare Ruby :) she looks like a cracker... and it's all about the mares for me ;)
Though have had the pleasure of riding oldie48 's Mr B recently and getting big horse envy again :lol: