If You Could Have Any HHO Horse for Xmas Who Would It Be?

3Beasties

Visit site
A bit of fun for us all....

If you could wake up to find any HHO horse in your stable/field on Xmas morning who would it be?

miss_c

Visit site
Hmmmm.... There's a few...

FrodoBeutlin's boy, although I'd never be able to sit one side of him... or trendybraincell's Shadow who I love to bits!

nikicb

www.facebook.com
I know it sounds sloppy and sentimental, but the only one I want is the one I already own - my lovely Cam. I doubt I'd be able to ride anything more flashy than him, and he makes me laugh and smile every hour of the day. What more could I want? :) x

Goldenstar

Visit site
I know it sounds sloppy and sentimental, but the only one I want is the one I already own - my lovely Cam. I doubt I'd be able to ride anything more flashy than him, and he makes me laugh and smile every hour of the day. What more could I want? :) x

I am greedy I thought I could have an extra one.

Lolo

Visit site
The HHO pony Al wanted she got so, yes, Smokey. Who is everything and then a little bit more. If slightly bonkers, in the best possible way.

I want miss_c's Genie!

Last edited:

Arizahn

Visit site
Hippo, if her amazing new owner ever decides to part with her. I would retire her as am nowhere near able to ride her myself, but she taught me so much that I will always owe her :)

catembi

Visit site
Please could someone want one of mine to free up some room so I can get one that isn't broken...?? O/h is enforcing a one in-one out policy!

I will even gift wrap it & supply its supplements & meds...

T x