IF YOU HAD UNLIMITED MONEY WHAT HORSE

KatB

Visit site
Ocombo de l'Eau is Penny Cornishes stallion? He is stunning too! Didnt realise Utah had been laid off... shows how much i follow SJ!!
blush.gif

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
It would have to be Escapado for Carl Hester - our only real chance of an olympic medal!

... then I'd like to buy some top GP horses for our young SJ riders
grin.gif
We've got the riders in this country - we need the horse power
smile.gif

Kate x

the watcher

Visit site
Godington Hannibal is a lovely boy! However with limitless funds I wouldn't want one horse, I would want the time and facilities to breed British rare breeds, Highlands or Suffolk Punches

bellgave

Visit site
For me it would have to be show horses all the way...

the HW showhunter Shelford Rupert, because he is so consistent and is my idea of a proper hunter who I would want to sit on all day long, and he always looks so good.

would say the HW cob Waterford, , but there was a very tasty novice HW I saw this year so will have him instead ...Orion

and finally a nice small hunter State Policy.

Maybe I should put them on my christmas wish list!!!!

Halfstep

Visit site
Laura B's young GP horse Mistral Hjoris. Lovely, correct, stunning animal.
Spirit Freedom (but what has happened to him - haven't heard about him for ages???)
Steph Croxford's Mr. President cause he looks soooooo cool!
Jessica Kurten's Quibell. Wow.
Poetin, if she was still alive
frown.gif

evsj

Visit site
I see lots of horses out and about that I like the look of but I have honestly never desired anything like Tamarillo etc - I would just like to keep my own. Forever. And then put her in foal...at least twice to the best irish/french, event/sj stallions money could buy!!

I'd rather keep my girl and produce our own superstars anyday!

Don't s'pose my measly solitary lottery ticket is going to acheive this dream though...

giddyupem

Visit site
i would buy (if she would let me have him!!) a 17'2" dutch warmblood called Dutch Puzzle, he the most stunning amazing horse i have ever ridden

Iestyn

Visit site
I'd love to buy my trainer's horse - Hallo Again but for her to keep the ride. He's done Badminton and is a fab horse and she deserves the success! I wouldn't be able to ride him as he'd be too much for me - I think it would be the same for any top horse to be honest. I'm a "leisure" rider (compete quite a bit at lower level affiliated stuff) but I'll never be able to ride amazingly as I just don't have the time or the dozens of horses to ride daily to become a better rider!

ECHO230503

Visit site
I LIKE ALL YOUR CHOICES BUT ESPECIALLY WARUM NIGHT.I SAW HIM AT OLYMPIA HE WAS STUNNING A BIT GREEN AT TIME BUT ONLY NINE.HOWEVER HE WAS THIRD IMPRESSIVE ESPECIALLY BEHIND SALINERO AND LINGH.