If your horse was human, how would you describe them?

laura_nash

towercottage.weebly.com
My daughters pony would be Norman Clegg from Last of The Summer Wine.

My cob would be a very normal guy. Slightly overweight, spending his time working 9-5 at something manual then going down the pub with his mates. Usually gets on with everyone and faily easy-going, but don't push him or spill his beer as he has got a bit of a temper.

Visit site
GrayMo would be a Gay American Supermodel in every way! Stunningly pretty, stupidly long legs, waltzing in and flounces around expecting and demanding that everyone watches him and showers him with adoration and affection.

992808_10151776974679721_145885049_n.jpg

Visit site
GrayMo would be a Gay American Supermodel in every way! Stunningly pretty, stupidly long legs, waltzing in and flounces around expecting and demanding that everyone watches him and showers him with adoration and affection.

992808_10151776974679721_145885049_n.jpg

funnily enough think that's our ex racer to a T as well.

turnbuckle

Visit site
Anglo Irish loon. His father was the 15th Earl and his mam a dairymaid, or was it the other way around?

In any case, he's ended up in the (leaking and crumbling) big house, looked after by devoted but exasperated retainers.

Highly intelligent but semi-literate after being expelled from a long list of schools.

A passionate gourmand (but surprisingly athletic) he can be exquisitely well-mannered and full of the craic if he likes you, if he doesn't he'll either run away and hide in the library or perhaps knock you out cold...

Last edited:

oldie48

Visit site
Mr B would be Bill Nighy as he's refined, reserved, with a slightly worried look but a real gentleman, who's still capable of impressing the ladies but would actually prefer to be drinking a glass of claret with an old pal.

LeneHorse

Visit site
Bleached blonde hair cropped short, loads of tattoos, low cut joggy bottoms with a white lardy ass hanging out, every second word is *******, consuming a can of superlager and a kebab! In human years she would be about 60 so this is worse than sad.

MagicMelon

Visit site
My mare would be me basically! Wants to please and polite unless you p*** us off then we'll never forget it!

My gelding would be a young kid desperate for his mums attention by doing every trick under the sun to try and please her.

Notimetoride

Visit site
My mare would be as she is now - my closest friend. She would be incredibly kind and put her heart into everything she does. She would be sociable, lively at times but slightly bossy. But best of all I know she would look after me.

ozpoz

Visit site
He's a talented music student and a bit dramatic if things aren't right. He looks exactly like Jake Thackray..

Visit site
Puggy - A bit of a thug at first sight but secretly a wimp and a big softie. He would probably be like a naughty schoolboy.

Alfie - A mummy's boy. Always trying his best and wanting to please.

Pixie - A batty old woman who is a bit neurotic and sometimes gets in a bit of a flap but generally harmless and means well.

eatmyshorts

Visit site
My coloured cob would either ave an ASBO & be standing on a street corner wearing a back to front baseball cap, spitting at passerbys, or be in jail!
My TB would be a distinguished, neurotic, very posh gentleman.
Our last Irish cob, a handsome, cheeky, but loveable rogue, would be Gerard Butler.

Alibear

Visit site
Mac = Traditional older gentleman, always polite and well turned out and made of sturn stuff but actually really caring underneath it all. Unfailingly polite, unless he's having a flash back to the war moment when TLC and understanding are required.
Atty = Spanish lothario, quite good looking until he opens his mouth and you see the teeth. Also only good to look at, absolutely not up to any work of any kind.
Daisy = You know the women who are talented, good looking , friendly and approachable? You start thinking they're almost too nice cope with then they demonstrate they are in fact human by being clumsy or suddenly messing a simple thing up for no explainable reason. Yeah that's Daisy :) She's awesome.

Zaps

Visit site
If they were celebs, my Spaniard would be Louis Spence and my Sec D Colt erm.....Grant Mitchell, Danny Dyer.....

NLPM

Visit site
Pony one is an absolute darling so I think she would be a lovely, quiet meek girl with high grades, a Saturday job since forever (very mature and responsible!) and the sort of girl everyone talked over or took advantage of because she was too shy to say no. But she would have a small group of really nice friends.

Pony two would go through school excelling at PE but coasting through everything else as 'school is SO boring'. She'd pass her exams but the teachers would all say "with a bit more effort, she could have aced those!". She'd end up travelling the world probably, because working in the same job for too long would bore her rigid and there are other fields - sorry, other countries - out there to explore.

Pony three is difficult! He'd be some sort of heart-throb, confident and cool but not arrogant or nasty with it. Maybe a modern Patrick Swayze?