i'm all moved!

diggerbez

Visit site
well horses are all moved and settled into their new home. they seem pretty chilled out and their mother is much more chilled now tack rooms are all tidy and organised
grin.gif
it took me about an hour to dig out my deep litter beds at old yard
blush.gif
so now have a bad back. leaving was really horrible- the few ppl off yard that i liked made me cry and the YM and her clique were just darting evils off me so i was rushing to leave as soon as i could so didn't really get chance to say bye to my friends properly./...ah well, at least i don't have to go back EVER. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
grin.gif

f_s_

Visit site
YM's loss your gain!!!
grin.gif

Glad it went well and ponios are all well and settled! Pat on the back to you! You did it!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

charliesarmy

Visit site
Yeah I've just been to your leaving party it was great balloons bunting loadsa beer,wine....just strange you wer'nt there
tongue.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Only kidding glad it all went well and ponio's are settled must be a huge weight of your shoulders...will come for a nose soon
laugh.gif
when your not new girl
tongue.gif
grin.gif

diggerbez

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I've just been to your leaving party it was great balloons bunting loadsa beer,wine....just strange you wer'nt there
tongue.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Only kidding glad it all went well and ponio's are settled must be a huge weight of your shoulders...will come for a nose soon
laugh.gif
when your not new girl
tongue.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ha ha ROFLMAO!
no need to wait...two other liveries from LH are coming for a nosey this weekend!
grin.gif
grin.gif

somethingorother

Visit site
glad everything went well
smile.gif
ponies will be much happier if you are too. Good riddance to those sad losers at the other yard. Do they have nothing better to do than give you evils. I hope you gave them a cheery wave
tongue.gif

Chavhorse

Visit site
Thank god for that!

Now time to enjoy your horses and put two well aimed fingers up at the clique at the other yard

diggerbez

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thank god for that!

Now time to enjoy your horses and put two well aimed fingers up at the clique at the other yard

[/ QUOTE ]

i was so desperate to do that as i left...but i kept my dignity and sort of smirked instead!
grin.gif
tongue.gif