I'm confused.....

Joss

Visit site
Despite my earlier post I actually think it would be fairly hard to consistently run 'ringers'. Everybody that you know gets to know your horses, unless you have truely hundreds on non-descript bays. I certainly know a lot of the horses that I compete against. I dont there is any chance that I could get away with running my advanced horse in the place of my pre-novice one. Also for the bigger yards you have staff to deal with, bearing in mind this is a serious crime (in B.E terms) you would have to be mega careful what you did.

lucretia

Visit site
Tanta is right Boss. if you are sure of your facts you should report it to BE. as there is an official photographer there, if there was no last minute change it should be a matter of minutes for them to check, even now.

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Tanta is right Boss. if you are sure of your facts you should report it to BE. as there is an official photographer there, if there was no last minute change it should be a matter of minutes for them to check, even now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have emailed a very polite enquiry asking them to double check. I am awaiting a response.

I do however think that even if something dodgy did go on, they'll claim it impossible to prove- she's very important for the sport!

MillbrookSong

heartbuster.blogspot.com
if they could make it a bit more like racing as everything is micrpochipped and scanned on your way in to the stables - but will BE it would be a little harder as you dont have all the horses in one place but it could be done on entering the dressage warm up?

lucretia

Visit site
i think important to the sport is a bit strong til she has some decent three star form....there are plenty of good juniors, tom robinson, vanessa thingy where are you now....
wink.gif