I'm not normally a fan of all things crossed with a 'poo' but

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
I have come across Tibetan Terriers at our dog club. Very cute but mad and seem quite stubborn and hard to train. Might just have been the owners of course. I like scruffy dogs but they don't really appeal for some reason. One of the nicest crosses I have come across is the Bichon x Cavalier. Not for me but seem lovely sensible cuddly little dogs.

IngramsRoughDiamond

Visit site
I had a Bichon dog 25 years ago and no one knew what he was, he lived until 11yo, we got a Bichon girl to keep him company when he was 4yo and she lived until 14yo she was the absolute love of my life, she was noisy, naughty, to clever for her own good and couldn't be let off lead as, in her opinion everyone was her friend and if off lead would say hello to every single person she saw and would totally ignore her name being called ?? My tattooist friend drew her portrait for me and he has captured her so well you would think it was a photograph, she had really wonky teeth and would bunny hop instead of run, more than one person that met her got themselves a Bichon pup as she was such a good ambassador for her breed. When we got new dogs after loosing her we wanted more Bichon's but I knew none could ever be her so we got rescues with Bichon or Poodle blood instead

Last edited: