im sick of these pros

Clodagh

Visit site
I want to be ravished too. Isn't that why we go hunting? All those sexy clothes and base instincts.

I love this thread! Made me laugh. I want to know why all antis are so poorly educated and common...
:p

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
Do you have a sense of irony? Obviously not since my comment about shetland ponies shot straight over your head.

You have two choices, stay here and debate properly or leave us in relative peace. Nobody appreciates wading through poorly spelt, poorly constructed abusive posts and if I hear that you are sending any more abusive personal messages I will be campaigning to get you banned. It just isn't on. Got it?

horsegirl

Visit site
oh what a well though out argument - NOT!!!
Ponies eat grass in their own fields they do not come onto your property and attack your livestock
Foxes are vermin, like rats, if people were hunting cockroaches no one would care but because foxes look cute and fluffy people think they are like pets. THEY ARE NOT.

horsegirl

Visit site
On a different matter, and I'm sure many people will object to this but, I have NEVER seen so many spelling mistakes in so few words. If you want people to take you seriously correct
spelling would be a step in the right direction otherwise you just present yourself as someone who normally writes with a green crayon because you aren't allowed (note the spelling) sharp objects

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
I could try and invent one for you! M. :grin:

But you only send nice PMs!!!

BTW, my passport application has gone off, so if I get any free time any time soon, and some miraculous apparition of money, I may take up your offer for a visit :)

If it still stands that is?

Just... I've not been abroad since I was 11... *cries*

rcm_73

Visit site
Hunting on horseback existed long before the gun, the car and indeed the supermarket. If you couldn't ride a horse you were pretty much knackered. Fox-hunting is part of OUR heritage and our British culture and the Blair nanny-state wants to take the last threads of our long-standing tradition away from us for good.

What is more natural for a fox? To be shot by a man-made instrument - the gun, OR to be hunted and killed by a bigger predator - the hound? It is the nature of the beast. [color:blue] [/color]

This is OUR country and it should stay that way, not our culture being pushed aside and every one of Blair's immigrants being given everything they so desire to keep their own culture alive in a foreign (our) country. [color:blue] [/color]

Josh_craney

Visit site
i agree with you there "What is more natural for a fox? To be shot by a man-made instrument - the gun, OR to be hunted and killed by a bigger predator - the hound?"
i would rather see a fox die this whay then to a gun at least people have more enjoyment and more time out of a foxes life this way compared to just shooting it and then its dead.although this is not always the case. they could be inkured for weeks until they finally pass away.

Josh_craney

Visit site
so horse girl your saying that no one gets pleasure out of a fox i think your wrong because anyone who goes fox hunting. is in effect geting pleasure of of this creature. if the fox didnt exist then noone would go fox hunting so therefore people fox hunt because they enjoy it.

horsegirl

Visit site
Jochua, You are just making yourself look even more like an idiot. Stop while you have a shread of dignity left.
If there were no foxes then yes there would be no need to hunt them

Nic

Visit site
1. Your post shows a clear lack of knowledge of the facts (including English!)

2. I wouldn't mind being "ravished to death" PMSL

katiejaye

Visit site
But KateJaye, you're sexy pony is just begging to go out and play this season...just one day can't hurt surely :) :smirk:

he may be sexy but don't think he would like hunting very much. He used to hunt in Ireland and he sustained a massive leg injury and is very scarred on his left hind so not sure how thrilled he would be about the prospect. :crazy:

becky17

Visit site
i think if u av never been hunting u cant rely give ur opinion on it as u av never seen wat actually goes on out in the fields.... u anti's also av 2 ask urself am i a vegeterian? and do i use make up tht is not tested on animals? surely this is just as bad....?