In so much pain :(

Mike007

Visit site
Asprin is better , it is an NSAID and will help (Non steroidal anti inflamatory drug) But dont use it for too long . No more than 8 300 mg tablets a day . Providing of course that you are over 16 .

MochaDun

Visit site
It's funny how with less riding or a break from riding everything softens up :( I haven't ridden this winter as much as normal and now back on about 2x a week so far and my seat bones are really sore! And after 30 mins in the school last week I could really feel it in my leg muscles the next few days. Hoping it'll all toughen up/man up again soon..

tori252

Visit site
Had a lesson on friday after 2 yrs of not riding. Instructor recognised that i could ride and had me in canter in first 5 mins. I feel your pain!!!! Can barely move. I also dont have a bath....

teamsarazara

Visit site
I was fine until getting on from the mounting block and as I swung my leg over I could of cried omg!! I am actually glad I did get back on though as i soon eased off. I am still really sore tonight but not as bad as last night. Have had a bath and have a hot water bottle between my legs now! Hopefully doesnt stiffen up again!

Bee78

New User
Visit site
Hadn't ridden since before Christmas and have ridden 3 every day since Tuesday and now I am in so much pain that I'm struggling to stand up. Really sore at the top of my inner thigh, think I may have pulled the muscle. Really wish I had a bath in my house!! Taken some ibuprofen and it hasn't helped, put some muscle rub on too. Dreading getting up of the sofa! Anyone got any tips as have got to ride again tomorow ouch

Hi there! I can identify with that pain! I had a lesson on Friday morning and yesterday was the first day I could walk without pain! I think I had my stirrups too short at first to be honest! However just now I looked down at my inner thighs and they’re covered in bruises ?! It’s worth it though ! So excited to be back with horses again! Xo

D66

Visit site
Welcome to the forum Bee78. (Love the name - I’m D66!)This is a very old thread, well the forum has been around a looooong time.

It’s perfectly ok for you to start a new thread on the subject.:)