Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
102295986_3138407152847017_6514630270295998464_n.jpg

101834650_3138406976180368_2166735091580010496_n.jpg

101808704_3138407329513666_6801149256599076864_n.jpg

Emilieu

Visit site
Don't worry I fixed them for you and she's gorgeous! She looks like a total sweetheart too. :D

Oh, you are a star! How lovely, thank you ❤️ Here’s the yammer that came with the pics.

Hi everyone :)

I used to be an avid reader and very occasional poster, but it had been a long time since I had started a thread. I posted a few days ago to share the experience losing my horse to cancer earlier this year and the supportive and kind answers have reminded me of everything I liked about HHO. I’ve been having a lovely nosy through the threads ever since, admiring your horses and enjoying your stories, so I thought I would post a more cheerful one of my own and introduce to you the wondercob that is Betty.

I bought Betty in the hope that she will allow me to rebuild my confidence in the saddle (lost after having a baby and one too many exciting hurtles from my TB) and that she will be a safe all rounder for my little boy to grow up with and enjoy, if he continues to show enjoyment of being around horses. So far she is excelling in the role: we’ve been doing a mixture of schooling, lessons and hacking and she hasn’t put a foot out of place. I can’t believe the level of confidence I have in her after such a short time- she somehow just exudes kindness and I feel so incredibly safe with her.
The wee man bonded with her instantly and is a little bit possessive of ‘his’ horse. She is amazing with him, gentle, steady and kind. They are best buddies and it absolutely mets my heart. Here’s a few pictures of them being adorable together

Emilieu

Visit site
Thanks everyone. Her head will be massive when I pass all these compliments on. OH was not in agreement and upon meeting her said that he was sure she was a very nice horse, but it was just a shame when Deano had been so good looking! Poor little Betty. I think she’s gorgeous and she is getting better looking by the day, her coat is much less scrurfy after a bath and tons of grooming and I ditched the noseband to better show off her beautiful nose. OH will live to regret his words, he said a similar thing when he met our tabby cat years ago and now thinks she is unutterably beautiful and can’t stand to be reminded of it.

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
I love posts like this too! Betty sounds as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside and the joy on your son’s face ???. Wishing you many happy years together.

dogatemysalad

Visit site
She's utterly gorgeous. Don't know how long you've had her, but her expression shows a happy and relaxed horse. Your little trainer is doing a great job with her.
Every child needs a Betty. You may have to grab a sneaky ride during his nap time.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Those are lovely photos love your little boy smiling at her all of those photos would be frame worthy.
Look forward to hearing more about all your adventures together

JGC

Visit site
I got a cob after three warmbloods and seriously knocked confidence and I haven't regretted it for a minute. You know that feeling when you get on and go for a hack or a jumping lesson and you don't need to run to the loo beforehand ...? Well, I didn't :) Now I know.

Betty is gorgeous, love black/dark bay with white! Yay for confidence giving and mother-son pony sharing :D

Emilieu

Visit site
I love posts like this. I also have a Betty (see my avatar) who is the spitting image of your Betty. My Betty has restored my confidence and made me enjoy horses again. It must be a Betty-thing. Enjoy.

I’m thrilled that there’s another Betty, there should be millions. Her name is the only reason I found her! I wasn’t looking, I was waiting until all this madness was over and the market had calmed down, but a friend of mine shared her advert and when I saw her name I couldn’t resist clicking on it. Who wouldn’t want a horse called Betty?