• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as HHO, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Introducing Toby

Eclipse 2020

Congrats he is pretty. My guess is that he is a Irish sport horse my mare looks actually like you’re horse she is a Irish sport horse the only difference is that she is bright bay in the summer but is his color in the winter.

AdorableAlice

What a lovely sort, I am not seeing any Welsh in him, there is something ponyish about him, I wonder if he is TB on a large quality pony, maybe an intermediate type pony. Not a fashionable cross now but common in years gone by.

Ambers Echo

Well I was told he is a Tb x Connie but I would have no idea myself. He definitely came over from Ireland though.

McFluff

I was too late. Was going to say he looks very like my friends Connie x TB that she had years ago. Cracking horse. Made a great showjumper and general fun horse.

Upthecreek

He is lovely. I was thinking TB x Connie. I had one about 20 years ago, very similar to Toby, but just a star on his face. Probably the best ‘all rounder’ I’ve had.

BallyJ

Oooo beautiful!! 1-2 years you say? better keep my eyes peeled! Sold my Connie x TB last year and majorly regretting it!