Invested in a 'POLITE' Tabard...

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
.....and what a difference!
Not one idiot yesterday. Noticed cars slowed much earlier and did pass wider and slower.
Do you think they saw us??? LOL - please excuse dodgy angle-pic was taken by someone on horseback!!
229517_10150310541647995_780507994_9689049_6188982_n.jpg

mattilda

Visit site
He he. I got one a couple of weeks ago and the difference in drivers is amazing. In fact I had one guy who just wouldn't come past!! He was crawling along way way behind us, I had to wave him on in the end. My friend said he must have been on the wanted list!! :D

WoopsiiD

Nailed-a lady on a forum my friend runs sells them in her shop. I'll get the details as she is the cheapest so far!
Mattilda-I didn't believe it would make much difference at first...but WOW!! Bubs loved her hack as it was so relaxed!

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
They are fabulous - our local saddlery can't get enough of them - if anyone wants their details or to see what it looks like there us a piccy on their Facebook page The Rutland Saddlery Shop (I am NOT advertising just trying to help with one of THE best safety ideas for riders in a long while)

WoopsiiD

Hear Hear slinky!

I'm going back for the hat band and sheet.
Totally recommend them. After the near miss Thurs I was really aprehensive about taking Bubs out but it was fantastic. I honestly believe 100% that these tabs work-and no lol I have nothing to do with the comapny!!
The change in drivers was amazing. Lots more slowed down further away from us and even laughed when they got closer so the tabards worked as an ice-breaker too.
Of course-we did acknowledge EVERY driver who slowed and Bubs gave them a gappy grin too!

katherine1975

Visit site
I have one of these and love it, other riders have commented on how good it looks. It does seem to slow the drivers down as well!

Quartz

Visit site
I love the idea of these, and would really like to have one. However, I am based in France and not sure you can get a French version. The POLITE bit works but the rest wouldn't. Also not sure they have been agreed by the police over here.

silverstar

Visit site
Nailed-a lady on a forum my friend runs sells them in her shop. I'll get the details as she is the cheapest so far!
Mattilda-I didn't believe it would make much difference at first...but WOW!! Bubs loved her hack as it was so relaxed!

Ooh could I have her details please? Im going to buy one of those tabards but not at £20.00. Thanks.

Keltic

Visit site
I noticed a massive difference when I wore my new one! Its really fab, im thinking of getting the hat band for the full effect!

ginabella

Visit site
ive got one and love it - it really does make a huge difference, cars stay much further away!
Ive now ordered the hatband to match :D

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Ta for the link MJR2BT :D:D:D

I've ordered four leg bands and the hat thing for D1 and I. She won't wear the tabard itself, but I'm working on it! Note: she does wear a high viz tabard, it's just a different design :cool: