Is anyone else not entirely convinced by the Horse Hoarders plight?

equestriansports

Visit site
Hi all, does anyone have a contact number for Michelle Crowther? Ive found out my little pony is one of the colts shown in the documentary and I'd love to find out more information about him and what happened. feel free to pm me. Thanks.

equestriansports

Visit site
I agree with this, by giving him money and items it encouraging him to continue, but imo the person who is making money out of this is Michelle. I saw the programme and it struck me when I saw her and another trying to tug a pony into a box using the tail that it is a person who has very cleverly got the media involved to tell everyone how terrible it is but then really advertise her plight to sell horses.
Dragging this back up again but that little skewbald colt is my pony. He doesn't appreciate being stabled and takes a lot of encouragement to go into a stable. He's pretty weary of people sometimes too and very headshy. Just so sad to know this happened to him. I can't understand the need to haul on his tail.
I've tried adding her and messaging her but I've had no reply. I've posted on FB groups to do with this too. Just seem to be getting nowhere.

MagicMelon

Visit site
I'm convinced the world's gone nuts. Maybe if I start breeding random horses I can't afford and have no where to keep people will send me money? :p

Ditto. I didn't see the programme but whats the reason for him not selling them? If you can't afford to keep a horse, then you sell it, pretty simple... I personally would never give money to something like this and I think people are a bit mad to do so!