Is this the very worst rug on ebay, ever ????

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
I have it on my watch list to see what it goes for :D

It was "professionally cleaned" don't you know - but then a herd of elephants trampled on it. *sigh*. Can you imagine what could be living inside that :eek:

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
There was free listing at the weekend, so think someone was trying their luck!

I am tempted to post them the question, 'will it be washed before posting?'

ironhorse

Visit site
Blimey - I'm going to get the grey amigo lightweight turnout I've just thrown away out of the bin and stick that on there! I chucked it because it was pretty old, had some small tears and although I'd washed it I couldn't get the smell of mouse out of it ....but if someone wants to give me £17......:D

paisley

Visit site
Hmm, it is quite tricky to see the saddle properly, could do with a few more photos!

Love the idea of velcro knee caps.

Perhaps ebay should have a shonky chavs corner?!

HKJ

Visit site
LOL - I love the 'from a non-smoking household' bit too!!!
So the fact the rug is torn, and it does'nt effect the rug at all.... does that mean it will leak anyway?!?!

For the saddle, um... the words 'over kill' come to mind!!!!

mik

Visit site
I love the way they tell you the rug is purple... Looking at this my two lightweight, 6 years old, are worth more than new rugs!
As for the saddle, I am looking for a new one, maybe the velcro will help an old lady stick tight.

dizzydonkeys

Visit site
Pictures of saddle were added using photo editing programme - is a great way so add millions of pics without actually having to pay for any.
Handy tip for anyone selling something that needs plenty of photos.

Fiagai

Visit site
Just love that rug...

from the description
...This rug is used but has plenty of use left and was professionally cleaned last year but has been used a little since..

a liitle used? got to be kidding surely!

MosMum

Visit site
Oi. Thats MY rug! Y'all are just jealous because you didn't have the idea of selling off your stuff on ebay! And because y'all don't live in a smoke free home (I can't smoke because my 72 cats, 14 dogs and 12 pet house flies would get lung cancer)

I previously used the rug to housetrain the puppies, they used it like newspaper with NO need to remind them, isn't that clever?!