Issues with naylors?

My_old_warmblood

Visit site
Hi all, i recently bought from naylors (a jacket). this was Monday (15th) and I was told it would be dispatched within 5 days. Nothing yet, and promised email to let me know it was dispatched hadn’t been sent :(
I’ve tried using tracking (with my order number) but it won’t work. I emailed customer services last night but obviously won’t hear until Monday at the earliest.

My_old_warmblood

Visit site
Probably a bit early to name and shame - give them a chance. Deliveries are all over the place to both businesses and customers.
It’s not exactly naming and shaming, I’m looking to see if they *are* a reputable brand. I have never ordered from them before so I think I have every right to ask for help.

My_old_warmblood

Visit site
I don't think this counts as having issues just yet! Depending on what time you ordered on Monday, your five working days could technically mean the item could be dispatched tomorrow and still be within the timeframe.
Hopefully! I was mostly asking if others had had issues

EllenJay

Visit site
It’s not exactly naming and shaming, I’m looking to see if they *are* a reputable brand. I have never ordered from them before so I think I have every right to ask for help.
Actually you have ”named and shamed” without any reason. If you have never used them before, give them a chance to reply. Its the weekend - if you haven’t had a satisfactory answer by close of play on Monday, then feel free to name them. Businesses are going through an incredibly hard time, they need our support

Reactions: TGM

neddy man

Visit site
Give them a chance, depending how late on Monday T W T F S is 5 days lots dont get collected on Saturday as it costs extra, so probably wont be collected until late tomorrow and probably with you on Tuesday. Patience is a virtue.

WispyBegs

Visit site
Always had good service and delivery times from Naylors.
Probably a bit too early to be worried about your delivery as technically the 5th working day would be tomorrow if you ordered on Monday.

DressageCob

Visit site
Never had a problem with Naylors. I order for delivery even though I have one within aa 10 min drive ?

For an order on Monday, I would say the 5 working days takes you to the following Monday, since Saturday is not a "working day". hopefully you will have a dispatch email by close of business tomorrow.

My_old_warmblood

Visit site
I’ve never had any problems with Naylors and find them very efficient
That puts my mind at rest, thank you
Actually you have ”named and shamed” without any reason. If you have never used them before, give them a chance to reply. Its the weekend - if you haven’t had a satisfactory answer by close of play on Monday, then feel free to name them. Businesses are going through an incredibly hard time, they need our support
”without reason”. The five days passed without word, and I was simply checking that they were reputable. To simply ask if other people had had good experiences isn’t exactly slandering them, is it? I said nothing negative about them, just the plain facts that I hadn’t heard anything about my goods and that the timeframe was coming to a close.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I've used PayPal to pay via a link from a retailers website a couple of times recently where the order hasn't finalised at their end despite payment being taken. It's always worth an email to check there hasn't been a glitch
i had similar with a different company. all looked normal my end but they had no record of my order at all. it was sorted very quickly when i asked for an update.

My_old_warmblood

Visit site
Update:
After initially promising me that the dispatch would take “up to five days” I’m approaching a fortnight since I placed my order and still no dispatch. I’m honestly really irritated by this. Not only did their website state false information, but their customer service just rephrased what had already been said. Unless I’ve suddenly forgotten how to read (highly unlikely) I’ll have to ask for a refund next week and go elsewhere unfortunately as I can’t wait any longer for the product.