It’s not my fault...

doodle

Visit site
Spent some time discussing with a friend, rugs and rubbing manes. I have worked out that only 1 of his rugs rub his mane the other 3 don’t. So do I use 100 grm no neck, 100grm neck, 200gram no neck then go straight to 300grm neck as the 200 grm neck rubs. Or do I use the 200grm no neck with snuggy good when wet. As I don’t really need another new rug. Well he got a new rug.... (same brand as one that dosnt rub so hopefully this till he the same)

Equi

Visit site
Again i say, have you seen my new hat silk!???!?!

118559431_10221353938335400_6748148669186345740_n.jpg

JJS

Visit site
I got a £10 voucher for Kramer recently, so of course I had to buy a new winter coat, chaps, and thermal riding tights that same evening.

A couple of weeks earlier, eBay used the same tactic on me, which is the one and only reason that I now own my first Le Mieux saddle pad (French rose, naturally).

Taliesan

Visit site
Definitely the new eskadron graffiti for me. I really didn't need it as I already have way too many saddle pads. It just unfortunately ended up in my cart and being paid for because I know it would look great on my two.

Plus I figured that if I didn't like it I could easily sell it.

I would like to add that once I'd seen it in the flesh all commitment to selling it vanished. I even bought myself a matching gilet - which I also did not need.

J&S

Visit site
It wasn't my fault either that my OH offered to drive me to local horsey shop to see if there were any boots I needed in the sale............of course the ones I really needed were not in the sale but were so necessary they had to come home with me!