It's finally happened!!!

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
After almost 3 years of having him on loan, M's owner asked if I'd like to buy him. Of course my answer was yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!! I spent most of yesterday bursting into happy tears and woke up this morning and re-checked my bank account just to make sure I hadn't dreamt the whole thing! I don't think I'm ever going to stop smiling.

I can't believe after over 20 years of dreaming of owning a chestnut gelding with a big white blaze, that I actually now own one (and a second baby ginge!). Proof that you should never, ever give up on your dreams!

I am beyond grateful to my trainer for bringing this gorgeous boy into my life, and to his owner for entrusting me with her fancy pants pony so much that she's only gone and blooming sold him to me :D:D:D

Bit of a pointless post, but so happy right now! Picture of the gorgeous ginge boys below...

GingerBoys__1563540842_14661.jpg

Shani

Visit site
After almost 3 years of having him on loan, M's owner asked if I'd like to buy him. Of course my answer was yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!! I spent most of yesterday bursting into happy tears and woke up this morning and re-checked my bank account just to make sure I hadn't dreamt the whole thing! I don't think I'm ever going to stop smiling.

I can't believe after over 20 years of dreaming of owning a chestnut gelding with a big white blaze, that I actually now own one (and a second baby ginge!). Proof that you should never, ever give up on your dreams!

I am beyond grateful to my trainer for bringing this gorgeous boy into my life, and to his owner for entrusting me with her fancy pants pony so much that she's only gone and blooming sold him to me :D:D:D

Bit of a pointless post, but so happy right now! Picture of the gorgeous ginge boys below...

View attachment 34665
Fantastic news so thrilled for you, I used to have a chestnut like your beautiful 😍