It's finally happening! So excited!

ponyparty

Visit site
Ahhhh thanks so much everyone!

I've had a busy (and expensive) weekend - have found a yard to move him to, ordered rubber matting, sorted hay and straw supply, bought wheelbarrow, tools, feed bowls, haynets. Luckily as I've had him on part loan for so long, I've bought him quite a lot of things already - rugs, boots etc. Just need to negotiate his saddle so I can keep him in work - a busy Bruce is a more chilled Bruce!

Hoping to get out an about with him, don't have my own transport at the moment but my amazing OH seems keen to rectify this.... we shall see. I have convinced him that we should get a 3.5t lorry which will also somehow convert to be able to transport his motorbike(s) to track days. Not sure how that is gonna be possible, but there's got to be a way, right?! Might start a thread on that actually!

Also think I'm going to start a blog - more for myself, than anyone else, to record our journey together and be able to see (hopefully!) the progress we make. Will share it on here for any that might be interested, once I've set it up :)

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Last night, I received a reply to my expression of interest in purchasing the horse I've had on part loan for the last 12 months or so. They are going to sell him to me! HOORAYYYY!

I am super excited, have been researching livery yards nearer to where I live, where to buy stable mats, compiling lists of everything I need and what I need to think about. I've started looking into insurance and transport, what vets to register him with... Lots to think about and sort out!

I am absolutely thrilled to bits - just wanted to share the good news with you all :D can't believe it's really happening...

Here are a few gratuitous pics of my very own Black Beauty, Bruce:

1mDpEw8.jpg

ON1JLz4.jpg

mSAde3q.jpg

cHQjDiH.jpg

Congrats - he really is a Black beauty, look forward to future pictures :)