Its raining

little_critter

Visit site
I thought I was going to get wet yesterday, all the time I was tacking up I could hear constant thunder, then….nothing. Not a drop.
We now have very very light rain. The birds are enjoying it but it needs to turn it up a bit to have any effect.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
well a bit early def was spitting on me when i went out to check horses but must have been all there was, it as never amounted to anything still bone dry

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Had some half-decent rain here in East Devon.

Needed to go and lie down in a dark room with a large drink to get over the shock of it.

THEN needed to remember what you actually WORE when the wet stuff falls out the sky........ had to shake out the cobwebs from the wet-weather gear (after eventually finding it from where it was left the last time it rained which was a long long time ago).

little_critter

Visit site
I thought I was going to get wet yesterday, all the time I was tacking up I could hear constant thunder, then….nothing. Not a drop.
We now have very very light rain. The birds are enjoying it but it needs to turn it up a bit to have any effect.
We now have consistent soft pitter-patter rain. Probably exactly what we need to soften up the ground so the heavier rain we are forecast later actually soaks in.
The blackbirds appeared to be enjoying it first thing.

Bradsmum

Visit site
Saw some lightning yesterday evening but came to nothing. Ceredigion. Looking a bit grey today so hopefully will get some light showers. Keep doing the rain dance everyone - can't join in as I'm on crutches still.

Annagain

Visit site
We had rain on and off all day yesterday in S. Wales but very little really, barely enough to wet the concrete. The forecast is giving showers all day today but nothing yet.