I've been totally had....

1stclassalan

Visit site
Love your story. Made me smile, bit of a menage a trois then ?

Oh, ho ho, considering ladies outnumber blokes on most yards about 20-1, I'd say the menage often needed a good harrowing ! However; I decided to stick with my original choice - we've been hitched for 44 years now - never was one to change horses midstream.

Vixen Van Debz

Visit site
OP, that's two wonderful fellas in your life now - take good care of both of them! I'm dying for photos though - what can we do to help you post some?!

Alan, what an absolute gent you are, and what a fine looking mare from your photo. It's funny how these things work themselves out so well... 80)

Vindaloo

Visit site
1stclassalan, you and all those OH's who go that extra mile are just the best.

I have managed to post some pics on picture gallery. Thankls so much for telling me how to do it. I am terrible at that sort of thing usually but it was surprisingly straightforward.

Tack shops out here don't really exist so I will be spending like mad when I get home for Christmas. None of his tack is the same colour, all a bit of a mishmash and I would die for a made to measure saddle. They do do them out here but to what standard...well who knows.

I'll definitely keep in touch (been an on/off lurker/poster for years) probably bore you all silly.

As for his name, it's staying. Glad it got the thumbs up from so many of you.

Right, i'm going to see if I can put pics at the bottom of my posts now. There's no stopping me now.

xxxxxx

Vindaloo

Visit site
How on EARTH do you all have those lovely pics at the bottom of your posts???? I tried but I think i'd have given TFC a good reason to tell me off. They came up HUGE. Hey ho.