Jack's Birmingham Adventure!!

tls

Visit site
I did the workers, yes pony was sound. We came 2nd, we missed winning by 1 point!!!! My horse was amazing i couldnt have asked any more of her. The judges comments were fantastic and they made me cry. Fabulous experience a day to remember for ever.

tls

Visit site
Thank you Hattikins, just seen your comment!!! She was amazing all the hard work paid off. My horse was the pretty little bay with the white face

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Aww we watched you guys in the WH, LOVED your horse tls!!!!!! Seriously lovely and wanted you to win, nothing against the one that won as it was also lovely, but we were rooting for you.
x x

tls

Visit site
Aw thanks AlexHyde. I didnt mind being beaten by Richards horse, i would have been miffed if the others beat me lol. We got top confirmation mark for the 3rd time this year out of the 4 workers classes we did. We can improve on the other things. Hopefully going to have ago in the big boys workers next year.

pootleperkin

Visit site
Aw thanks AlexHyde. I didnt mind being beaten by Richards horse, i would have been miffed if the others beat me lol. We got top confirmation mark for the 3rd time this year out of the 4 workers classes we did. We can improve on the other things. Hopefully going to have ago in the big boys workers next year.

We need to see pics of your pony tls! Sounds lovely!

tls

Visit site