James Gray On the Run!

spike123

Visit site
it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he went off to comit suicide given how much he is hated.Given how he left his family to face court without him it sounds just like the typically cowardly thing he would do.

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
Nah. His type don't have a shred of shame or remorse. They need to put 'HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?' posters up at all markets/sales, though. And HorseMart/Deals/Quest need his picture and similar warning on their respective home pages for free.

Caledonia

Visit site
If he's legged it (and not topped himself, which I for one wouldn't lose any sleep over) then I expect he's gone abroad.

mtj

Visit site
Wonder if the court can put some sort of block on the conveyancing of his home?

Toddling off to Spain without that finance will be a whole lot more tricky.

Hope he gets extra "time" for this stunt.

lindsayH

Visit site
How extraordinary, just seen it on the news! It was only a 6 month sentance wasn't it?? Surely he'll be caught and then given a much longer sentance. Still, at least this hopefully means he'll spend a lot more time behind bars. Would like to think he's gone to kill himself but it seems unlikely.

spaniel

Visit site
There are a number of his grubby little dealer friends who Im sure would be happy to help him out.

The original 400k costs are safe, there is a clause within the sale of Spindles which assures that, however there are still further costs to be settled (which wont be sorted out for a while) so its possible that he will come out of the sale with very little.....once his 26 weeks inside are over of course.

I believe 6 months is the maximum sentence available in these cases.

Patsy

New User
Visit site
I hope the Police are on the look out at Stow Horse Fair in Oxfordshire tomorrow!! I hope they apprehend him very soon so he can start serving his sentence. He's had 4 days in Woodhill perhaps he knows what its like now!! Once inside I hope they throw away the key!! The whole case has been a farce, an inquiry into how its all been handled would be a very good thing. Hello to everyone who demonstrated at Oxford Court when he was going to get shetlands and donkeys back (that seems a very long time ago!!)

Sirreal

Visit site
If he HAS topped himself (musn't sound too hopeful ;)) then at least the horses of the world are minus one person who wants to hurt them. :/

ChesnutsRoasting

Visit site
This should be posted in hunting!:D There are plenty on there that would love a little drag hunting with that speciman of human excrement!

Paddywhack

Visit site
I am just so pleased and happy that there was justice for those poor horses/donkeys and that an example/warning has been made for other horse dealers !
And people that defended the scumbag should be ashamed of themselves,funny that "the truth" never came out :)
Now all the hard working people at the different centers can look forward,move on and pat them selves on their shoulders for a job well done nursing the poor animals back to health.."clap" "clap" "clap"
at least in hiding he is off the street !

Paddywhack

Visit site
Such a charmer leaving his family behind! He clearly cares about them as much as he did for the horses.
What do you expect from a scumbag like that ? Mind you what family does he leave behind ? they have been as bad as him and all got a nasty streak in them as well !

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
Is the farm still up for sale? And you'd think he needs to have a supply of cash, being on the run? So maybe he could be tracked through contact with the estate agent, or traced through the bank i.e. where he might draw out cash.

I don't believe he and his wife are seperating or enstranged either, I bet she knows where he is.

RantBucket

Visit site
No way, that is just a big act to impress the courts, a bit like JG's depression, he was never depressed, they really are an ugly family physically and in side, evil through and through, and to think they are on legal aid it take the biscuit.

ABCDEF

New User
Visit site
What do you expect from a scumbag like that ? Mind you what family does he leave behind ? they have been as bad as him and all got a nasty streak in them as well !

But was it not YOU who said NOT to take it out on the poor wife and kids?

Yes I believe it was. :D