Jamie Gray's court case adjourned until Friday 4 April

huggz

Visit site
Also being read on April 4th is his request for some of the Horses to be returned to him.
confused.gif

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Also being read on April 4th is his request for some of the Horses to be returned to him.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
No they are in the custody of RSPCA until further notice and i cant see them being returned to him until the case has gone to court.He does not need them since he is out trading anyway....

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
No they are in the custody of RSPCA until further notice and i cant see them being returned to him until the case has gone to court.He does not need them since he is out trading anyway....

[/ QUOTE ]

He has asked for them to be returned though apparently......

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/display....g_adjourned.php

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He has asked for them to be returned though apparently......

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/display....g_adjourned.php

[/ QUOTE ]
I am feeling sick in my stomach thinking about it
frown.gif
Surely the judge wont give him back horses that he is being accused of neglecting ???

horseygirl28

Visit site
I hope your not insinuating that you are going to steal the horses. They belong to Jamie Gray even though they are in the care of other people.

ticobay831

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I hope your not insinuating that you are going to steal the horses. They belong to Jamie Gray even though they are in the care of other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

and he really deserves to have them back dosnt he
mad.gif

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

YES he absolutely DOES deserve to have them back.

the watcher

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That isn't your decision to make.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
NEVER IN A MONTH OF SUNDAYS LUV

[/ QUOTE ]

WELL IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW THE REALITY OF THE CASE THEN YOU WOULD SAY THE SAME AS ME........LUV!!!!!!!

LynnWalker

Visit site
There is no way on earth those horses should be returned to him. He didnt care for them in the first place - or they wouldnt have been taken from him. He and his family dont deserve to have any animal.
I hope and pray they are not returned to him. Let us see what the Great British Justice system can do, I am so looking foward to seeing a just punishment being meted out. But there again as with other cases, I will probably be disappointed.

slingo1uk

Visit site
IMO he should NEVER get them back !!!!!!!

I wont trawl over old ground ,you have your opinion( albeit delusional )(again imo)

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so what is the realitly of this case then.

[/ QUOTE ]
The reality is that us who has seen those poor horses knows that he should not get theses horses back AND he should receive a life time ban from ever having any animals ever again..BUT we can argue and speculate until we are blue in our faces,its in the hands of the judge now and how i do hope that he is an animal lover...
Over my dead body will he get those beautiful and happy horses back
mad.gif

If he is allowed to get them back the kindest things is to have PTS before he gets his hands on them,they have been saved from hell once,we cant let them go back to that hellhole !!!

xxxbettyboopxxx

Visit site
OMG, how stupid are some people? Anyone with even half an ounce of compassion for animals or even just horses will not want this lowlife thug to get even a feather mite back let alone a bl00dy horse! The man is a lowlife scumbag that shouldnt be trusted with a rocking horse let alone a real one and anyone that can sit here and defend him either knows more than they are letting on about him and the case or they are dimply idiots themselves.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't trust another word I say then trust THIS:

The REALITY of the case WILL come to light.

Natch

Visit site
Ah but Sonny one of the joys of being a Troll is not being answerable to certain questions
wink.gif

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
He deserves to die......simple as.

[/ QUOTE ]

.......and you feel this because of what you have read/heard from the media!??

[ QUOTE ]
A life for a life and all that..

[/ QUOTE ]

......IF he caused any life to cease that is?

[ QUOTE ]

I have no compassion for any human being that can intentionally mistreat or hurt a animal or fellow human being.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am totally with you here 100%.

[ QUOTE ]

He is SCUM and EVIL SCUM at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

.....So says someone who believes a one sided story of corrupt people and the media!?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
anyone that can sit here and defend him either knows more than they are letting on about him and the case

[/ QUOTE ]

At last - someone who has the ability to think.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The reality is that us who has seen those poor horses knows that he should not get theses horses back AND he should receive a life time ban from ever having any animals ever again..BUT we can argue and speculate until we are blue in our faces,its in the hands of the judge now and how i do hope that he is an animal lover...
Over my dead body will he get those beautiful and happy horses back
mad.gif

If he is allowed to get them back the kindest things is to have PTS before he gets his hands on them,they have been saved from hell once,we cant let them go back to that hellhole !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

see you in court Mr P
wink.gif

itsme123

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
He deserves to die......simple as.

A life for a life and all that.

I have no compassion for any human being that can intentionally mistreat or hurt a animal or fellow human being.

He is SCUM and EVIL SCUM at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

whilst no-one agrees with animal cruelty that is a ridiculous statement.. to say a man deserves to die based on what you've read in the media is very silly.

lets not forget that amid all this, reports were made prior to the 'raid' and therefore the RSPCA is just as guilty for knowing about this and doing nothing.

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with you paddywhack, question was aimed at myjack.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok sorry ,i got Myjack on ignore so i dont have a clue what she/he is writing...i can just imagine that Myjack is again ruining a thread
frown.gif

and i am sure that some poisen has been thrown at me but she/he can keep throwing it i cant read it anyway
grin.gif