Jamie Gray's court case adjourned until Friday 4 April

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
OMG, how stupid are some people? Anyone with even half an ounce of compassion for animals or even just horses will not want this lowlife thug to get even a feather mite back let alone a bl00dy horse! The man is a lowlife scumbag that shouldnt be trusted with a rocking horse let alone a real one and anyone that can sit here and defend him either knows more than they are letting on about him and the case or they are dimply idiots themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree totally with you BUT The only people defending him in here are either the family or the Trolls in here trying to ruin another thread ! The only people that knows more about the case,good or bad, is RSPCA and J.G and that info will never be known to us !!!
Now we just got to hope that the charges will stick and he will be found guilty and taken off the streets for a while !

ticobay831

Visit site
Maybe we dont know the full details of the case but we have all got eyes and can see for ourselves what state the horses were in and kept in.
Im sure with all weve been told about the case the majority of people would vote for him not to have the horses returned to him, all the people that have been so kind to donate and help with their recovery would i imagine be very angry and upset to find that he had been allowed to have them back.
I also think that part of the blame has to go to the original owners of these horses as it was them that first sent them to the hell hole where they were sold, they are partly responsible for where they eventually ended up.
It just goes to show looking at the pictures of them now that they wernt worthless cases and only worth a few pounds, they look absolutly stunning, what a tranformation.
Thank god there are some people out there that care.

Debs x

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe we dont know the full details of the case but we have all got eyes and can see for ourselves what state the horses were in and kept in.
Im sure with all weve been told about the case the majority of people would vote for him not to have the horses returned to him, all the people that have been so kind to donate and help with their recovery would i imagine be very angry and upset to find that he had been allowed to have them back.
I also think that part of the blame has to go to the original owners of these horses as it was them that first sent them to the hell hole where they were sold, they are partly responsible for where they eventually ended up.
It just goes to show looking at the pictures of them now that they wernt worthless cases and only worth a few pounds, they look absolutly stunning, what a tranformation.
Thank god there are some people out there that care.

Debs x

[/ QUOTE ]
WELL SAID !!! I feel sick just thinking that he might get them back
frown.gif

JM07

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also being read on April 4th is his request for some of the Horses to be returned to him.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
No they are in the custody of RSPCA until further notice and i cant see them being returned to him until the case has gone to court.He does not need them since he is out trading anyway....

[/ QUOTE ]

He has asked for them to be returned though apparently......

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/display....g_adjourned.php

[/ QUOTE ]
I am feeling sick in my stomach thinking about it
frown.gif
Surely the judge wont give him back horses that he is being accused of neglecting ???

[/ QUOTE ]

it happened near here...

well known dealer had over 20 mares/in foal/foals at foot in sparse field...note attached to gate by RSPCA..note not replied to..ponies confiscated by RSPCA..taken to local horse welfare centre..fed, wormed generally looked after for 8 weeks....then returned to owner as he stated to police they were supposed to be being looked after by a third party who hadn't noticed RSPCA note as it was posted on a gate not used by the 3rd party...

so yes, they CAN be returned to JG...

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also being read on April 4th is his request for some of the Horses to be returned to him.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
No they are in the custody of RSPCA until further notice and i cant see them being returned to him until the case has gone to court.He does not need them since he is out trading anyway....

[/ QUOTE ]

He has asked for them to be returned though apparently......

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/display....g_adjourned.php

[/ QUOTE ]
I am feeling sick in my stomach thinking about it
frown.gif
Surely the judge wont give him back horses that he is being accused of neglecting ???

[/ QUOTE ]

it happened near here...

well known dealer had over 20 mares/in foal/foals at foot in sparse field...note attached to gate by RSPCA..note not replied to..ponies confiscated by RSPCA..taken to local horse welfare centre..fed, wormed generally looked after for 8 weeks....then returned to owner as he stated to police they were supposed to be being looked after by a third party who hadn't noticed RSPCA note as it was posted on a gate not used by the 3rd party...

so yes, they CAN be returned to JG...

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes i have heard similar stories when there has been no charges against the owners but whats in these poor horses favour is that the whole family has been charged I actually think that at least J,G will be convicted and the whole family banned from keeping animals/horses again .....what a good day that would be
grin.gif
POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
MyJack,

I suspect that you are the 15 year old not able to be named for legal reasons. So you obviously know full well what has been going on within your family.

I hope that one day you will be able to look back on this with some sort of clarity and understanding of the staggering nature of events that took place at Spindles Farm. The sheer level of neglect, abuse and suffering that many of these animals must have gone through. You will then be in a position to right some of these wrongs, and make sure that they never happen again (at least within your own family).

I'm sorry that you feel the need to defend the actions of the people responsible for the neglect, but in some ways can understand it - if indeed you are part of the family.

Don't be tarred with the same brush. Learn from these events, and try to be a better person than those 'adults' involved.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
MyJack,

I suspect that you are the 15 year old not able to be named for legal reasons. So you obviously know full well what has been going on within your family.

I hope that one day you will be able to look back on this with some sort of clarity and understanding of the staggering nature of events that took place at Spindles Farm. The sheer level of neglect, abuse and suffering that many of these animals must have gone through. You will then be in a position to right some of these wrongs, and make sure that they never happen again (at least within your own family).

I'm sorry that you feel the need to defend the actions of the people responsible for the neglect, but in some ways can understand it - if indeed you are part of the family.

Don't be tarred with the same brush. Learn from these events, and try to be a better person than those 'adults' involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to inform you that you are very much mistaken. I am far from being 15 YO, and I am female - I know what you are suggesting. However, what I do a know of the Gray family I would be very proud to be part if it. I doubt very much that the family will get a fair trial but whatever way it goes the public will be made VERY aware of the TRUTH. You can be absolutely CERTAIN of that.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Just to inform you that you are very much mistaken. I am far from being 15 YO, and I am female - I know what you are suggesting. However, what I do a know of the Gray family I would be very proud to be part if it. I doubt very much that the family will get a fair trial but whatever way it goes the public will be made VERY aware of the TRUTH. You can be absolutely CERTAIN of that

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. Had assumed you were a member of the family.

I think that the trial will be fair - I'm a great believer in the British Justice system. And will read with interest the truth as you put it.
wink.gif

Dolcé

Visit site
I am sure that I am not alone in hoping the reality of this case does come out and that the sentencing given is suitable, those animals deserve a little justice!

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
will back mj up, shes deff a she and geff not 15 (50 maybe)

fingers crossed that the truth comes out, guilty or not he should never be allowed to keep horses again, family breakdowns money problems.... nothing excuses that amount of deaths or suffering

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever happened to "thetruth" by the way?

Did they morph into somebody else we know?

[/ QUOTE ]
who is "thetruth" ? aaahhhhhhh penny dropped as i asked the question ? Isnt that the person that people thought was a "G" months back when "OperationEsther" was happening ??? My memory is rubbish these days lol

Visit site
Sadly, it looks as though he has somehow got some of the horses back (or some new ones). Took the dog for a walk past his fields last night and there were several horses in there.
frown.gif

wombat

Visit site
i didn't relise that his couson or some sort of relative has got a load of horse which are for slaughter not looking great are kept near me, in surrey ripley... makes me sad..

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Sadly, it looks as though he has somehow got some of the horses back (or some new ones). Took the dog for a walk past his fields last night and there were several horses in there.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I suspect they are new ones. He won't have had any of the confiscated ones returned to him. And as he hasn't been found guilty of any offenses yet he is free to do as he wants at presen.t

Paddywhack

Visit site
Just keep your eyes out and if you see anything suspicious you know who to call,yes he got horses everywhere even at 2 other locations, Stoke Poges and Wrexham,he comes from one of the largest/nastiest Dealer Family with a large network and contacts everywhere and most of them are all nasty piece of works ! What ever you do DO NOT approach him or his family/mates !!!!
And yes he also got a large network down in Surrey !

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
What ever you do DO NOT approach him or his family/mates !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, definitely won't do. Made the mistake of approaching him politely about a dog of his that was riddled with fleas once and got an earful of abuse for my trouble - in front of my 2 year old daughter, charming. He's known throughout the village as a very nasty piece of work as he's had lots of runs in with people here and always been very abusive and threatening. Horrible man!

BankEndRescue

www.bankendequinerescue.com
Oh come on! For God's sake who on earth could seriously suggest that this man has the right to have his horses back? MyJack I'd be very interested to hear your argument in his favour, it ought to at least have comedy value if no legitimacy!

EstherSupporter

www.reggaewales.co.uk

The truth will come out!!!!!!
The living horses which have been seen are not the truth????

Badly treated horses were taken from JGs FARM......there were DEAD HORSES laying around the place......some were dying on their feet and had to be destroyed......we have all seen the photoraphic evidence and they came from his place......I dont need to know why they were there as far as I am concerned he did not care for them he is EVIL and his family......i suppose the defenders of JG will be saying next he was rescuing them to make them all better!!!!!!!!!

If he was completely innocent of causing suffering through extreme neglect and cruelty then how come they have CHARGED THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
the best one that i heard was that the dead horses where actually dug up from graves, and had in fact over the years been family pets..... now than guess where that daft tale came from!