Janet George RIP

archiesmum

Visit site
An amazing lady with a wealth of knowledge from a variety of incredible life experiences. She always had time to answer my questions and give advice before, during and after my Indigo purchase and was so pleased for us when my mare gained her C1 grading. I will be forever grateful she allowed me to buy one of her prescious homebreds and she will be really missed ❤

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
Very sad to read this - Janet very kindly shared her journey with hip replacement with me via Facebook to cheer me up and cheer me on in the early days of my recovery from hip replacement. Very generous with her thoughts and advice, as she has been throughout her life both inside and outside the horse world. RIP Janet you will be badly missed.

LaurenBay

Visit site
Very sad news :(

I wonder if we could give some sort of donation to a charity in her memory? of course with her families approval. I am friends with her on Facebook and she has a pinned charity which she asked people to donate too for her birthday. EMW Sanctuaries UK.

Last edited:

Clodagh

Visit site

I wonder if we could give some sort of donation to a charity in her memory? of course with her families approval. I am friends with her on Facebook and she has a pinned charity which she asked people to donate too for her birthday. EMW Sanctuaries UK.
That’s a very good idea and she was a huge supporter of EMW. She was an amazing person who never failed to make time when it was needed.

LaurenBay

Visit site
That’s a very good idea and she was a huge supporter of EMW. She was an amazing person who never failed to make time when it was needed.

I loved seeing her posts and watching her updates on FB.

If we all chipped in then I am sure we could raise quite a bit of money to donate to EMW.

misst

Visit site
RIP Janet George. I had some wonderful advice on here from her - she was generous with time and knowledge to people she did not know like myself. A sad loss. Condolences to all friends and family.

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site

Thank you for the charity name. RIP a true horsewoman and wonderful person.

Equi

Visit site
I’m very sad to have this confirmed :( sending condolences to her family and friends. As said she was a valuable member of this forum.