Janet George .......

EPRider

Visit site
The ban was caused by the reposting of the thread in Tack Room and the posting of a thread here saying that it was being reposted there. A bit like rubbing Admins nose in it so they responded with the holiday.

At least that is my reading of things.

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
OMG all this for a weeks ban, so what. The button pushers did no more then what they believe had been done to them in the past. Do 2 wrongs make a right, no, but it won't be stopped & I hardly think a weeks ban it the end of the world!

lindsayH

Visit site
Of course a weeks ban isn't the end of the world but when this thread started no one knew how long it was for. As for Janet being thick skinned enough to shrug it off, I think we can take that as a given :-D

However, I still think it's ridiculous to start banning those who have contibuted so much to this forum and the button pushing on here is getting beyond a joke.

FionaM12

Visit site
Of course a weeks ban isn't the end of the world but when this thread started no one knew how long it was for. As for Janet being thick skinned enough to shrug it off, I think we can take that as a given :-D

However, I still think it's ridiculous to start banning those who have contibuted so much to this forum and the button pushing on here is getting beyond a joke.

The trouble is, once admin had told her off for posting the thread and Janet went ahead and defied them by re-posting, there was no way they could back down really. In all fairness, they had to give her a holiday and she knew that. Glad it's only a week. :)

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
JG received an infraction for posting the picture of the stallion, after a previous thread about it had been removed at the request of it's guardian. Then received a further infraction (or perhaps a ban) for resurrecting the post and having a paddy.

It's that simple.

And I suspect the button pusher was - well quite obviously the stallion's guardian.

I'm pleased I'm back - even if just to tell you you are wrong! And you are! The removal of previous threads and my threads were NOTHING to do with the stallion's connections - it was down to a petty-minded button pusher! (There are quite a few of them in Breeding!!)

angrovestud

Visit site
Janet Gorge welcome back! the button pusher and sour faced green eyes peas are everywhere someone dares to be different ! I know I met a few small minded little twits who dont like what I do either :D keep smiling and carry on regardless