Just HAD to share

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
This is completely non-horsey but its so funny that I just had to share it!

You could not have made this up even if you tried....LOL...
grin.gif
grin.gif

My nephew at the ripe old age of 18 was out in Aberdeen last weekend with his friends. Had one too many drinks.....well far too many really. So his friends tried to get him into the taxi and he was acting the goat......so his friends left him to make his own way back to their hotel.

Anyway the friends phoned him and he told them he was almost back to the hotel.

The next bit you just would not believe.......

Sooooo........the next of it my nephew is being woken by two Policemen from his bed.....so I am guessing you are wondering what happened in the middle....??
grin.gif
grin.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
OK................

So my nephew is trying to make his way back to his hotel and on the same street he opens what he thinks is the door to his hotel. Proceeds to take his shoes off at the bottom of the stairs. Goes up the stairs into what he thinks is his bed.

In the morning he wakes up slightly and notices the room is not familiar, and also notices a man walking past his door with a cup of tea. He then goes back to sleep again....

The next thing he remembers is being woken up by two Policemen.

It turns out that the door he went in was NOT the hotel but somebodys house! He then left his shoes at the bottom of their stairs and helped himself to one of their bedrooms!! Thankfull with no one in it!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

It was when the man who owned the house went past in the morning with his cup of tea that he realised A COMPLETE STRANGER was in one of his bedrooms!!!

The man who owned the house was unable to wake sleeping beauty so called the Police instead!!

My nephew was then taken down to the station and questioned for two hours, but they could not charge him for anything, as technically he never broke into the house, as he just walked in, and he did not do any damage (as he went to sleep in their bed!!), so could not be charged for criminal damage either!!

My sister found it very hard to give her son into trouble when she found out the story because she was rolling around the ground laughing at the time.

Obviously it could have been a completely different story had he gone into the house and been attacked by the people who lived there etc.....so my nephew has learned his lesson the hard way to make sure that he never drinks to the point where he does not know what he is doing!!

So although it could have been VERY serious, apparently the owner of the house and the Police did see the funny side of it!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Partoow

Visit site
Oh poor chap!!, as you know A i know your sister and your nephew and he was always a charming chap , bless him.
It is funny though!!
LMAO at the thought of how S would have reponded!!!!

Three

Visit site
OMG! I don't know what would've been worse - to be your nephew or to be the house owner!!

Glad it turned out ok though. It'll be a story to tell his grandchildren - maybe!
grin.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Oh poor chap!!, as you know A i know your sister and your nephew and he was always a charming chap , bless him.
It is funny though!!
LMAO at the thought of how S would have reponded!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Partoow, in my sisters usual fashion she quickly phoned round and told family and friends all about her drunken son....nothing like embarrassment for him.....
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

As you know my nephew is quite unasuming and quiet....so to hear how he managed this one was just hysterical, and thankfully all was ok.

charliesarmy

Visit site
OMG Funny story but could have been soooooooooo serious.. but WHY do people go to bed in this day and age without locking there doors...might teach them a lesson too!!! poor lad he is never gona live this one down just wonder if he's told his mates
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Partoow

Visit site
This is definately one of those stories which will appear in a 'best mans ' speach at his wedding one day..it will still be as funny because he really is the most unlikely of people to get himself to such a pickle.
Thank goodness it was all ok.
Please say hi for me by the way!!!! I was very nearly up in your neck of the woods last week!!!!Pity you wont be about at the Final.
grin.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
LOL.....oh yes I can just imagine this story being told at a later stage in my nephew's life....
grin.gif
grin.gif

I will certainly pass on your message to my sister. Its a shame we did not see you last week, and also missing meeting you and the other HHoers this coming weekend.

S_N

Visit site
LMAO!!! Brilliant!! Obviously he's so very lucky it ended so well, but my goodness that has made me chuckle!!