just sad, is all ...

dunthing

Visit site
I too, am in tears and I really feel for you. I lost my boy almost two years ago but he was a baby when I had him and he was the only one I've ever known who I trusted with my life. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope it won't be too long before you are smiling at all the little things that made you such a partnership.

Tinsel Town

Visit site
In tears reading your post, what a lovely bond you had, and how lucky you both were to have each other. I'm so sorry for your loss x

Bigbenji

Visit site
O Vanner :(

My heart has just twinged with saddness for you.

Remember how lucky you were to have had such a special friend in your life for so long.

RIP

x

cambrica

Visit site
Vanner, I am so sorry. I do understand your grief and may your heart mend soon. RIP Mate, your beautiful 'Best' friend. xx

Adopter

Visit site
What a lovely tribute to a very special horse, and how lovely that you can look back on his whole life and know what happened througout, and I hope that with the passage of time all your memories of happier times bring you comfort.

Charlie Bucket

Visit site
I am in tears after reading that. It sounds like you've been through a lot, and he had always been by your side. What a lucky horse to have an owner like you, I'm sure he died happy and full of love. I am so very sorry to hear this, have a hug and hope his memory brings you the same strength that his presence did. Xxx

merrymeasure

www.winningpost-art.co.uk
Just read that last tribute. Made me cry all over again. What a wonderful, wonderful boy he was. I say again, I am so sorry. He was a proper gentleman, no doubt. How wonderful you had him from birth to the end. What a lucky boy. Thinking of you in the difficult days ahead. Lots of us here are with you, we know what it's like. Bless you both. x

caramac

Visit site
I am so so sorry for your loss. I lost my coblet very suddenly last September and know how devastating it is. But take comfort from the fact that he had the best home ever with you and always knew love and kindness right up until the very end. RIP and big hugs for you xx

Coldfeet!

Visit site
OMG! Sat here on a monday morning at my desk crying my eyes out!

SO sad, but you were so lucky to have him and he to have had you.

Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx