Keeping Warm

Identityincrisis

Visit site
I suffer really badly in the cold, the pain can take my breath away but this year i feel i have managed it better than ever. I suffer from raynauds so i agree with others who say getting wrapped up before going out is best.

I keep gloves in the house, this is a game changer!
Neoprene boots, again, transformed my yard life.
Snoods, a blessing from God.
A kettle to warm my hands BEFORE they 'turn'

On each Winter day I wear 3 thin tops, a heavy musto fleece, a thick gillet, winter coat. Thermal bottoms, 1 pair of socks (unheard of before neoprene boots ) and joggers.

I make sure i tuck in my tops.

The only thing I struggle with is cold hands when riding

dorsetladette

Visit site
I suffer really badly in the cold, the pain can take my breath away but this year i feel i have managed it better than ever. I suffer from raynauds so i agree with others who say getting wrapped up before going out is best.

I keep gloves in the house, this is a game changer!
Neoprene boots, again, transformed my yard life.
Snoods, a blessing from God.
A kettle to warm my hands BEFORE they 'turn'

On each Winter day I wear 3 thin tops, a heavy musto fleece, a thick gillet, winter coat. Thermal bottoms, 1 pair of socks (unheard of before neoprene boots ) and joggers.

I make sure i tuck in my tops.

The only thing I struggle with is cold hands when riding

I couldn't wear that many layers. Sounds really daft but I have panic attacks when I have to many layers or they start to feel tight. I've had to stop the car and take a hoody off. It was slightly to big but all of a sudden I felt trapped in it. Completely ridiculous but anything more that a vest and jumper with a coat over the top and I'm having a melt down.

greenbean10

Visit site
I couldn't wear that many layers. Sounds really daft but I have panic attacks when I have to many layers or they start to feel tight. I've had to stop the car and take a hoody off. It was slightly to big but all of a sudden I felt trapped in it. Completely ridiculous but anything more that a vest and jumper with a coat over the top and I'm having a melt down.

I know exactly what you mean by this!

Pedantic

Visit site
Long Sleeved T shirt, long sleeved jumper, gilet, camo jacket, jods, full thick chaps so I can ride and feel the saddle, thin socks and thermo socks and proper insulated wellies, cap, thick gloves for mucking out, thin grippy water proof for riding, sometimes have to take off camo jacket when mucking out as too hot, goes back on for standing chatting :)

Heated seats go on in the car too warm butt up after :p