Kramer?

Templebar

Visit site
Has anyone dealt with this company, good or bad?

I have seen some good deals on rugs, in particular the wugs by horseware that fit my mare well, anyone know anything?

Louby

Visit site
I bought a couple of months ago and after reading some reviews was a bit worried but they were fab, delivered faster than expected, so I ordered again, no complaints from me :)

Turitea

Visit site
You mean Krämer? Together with Loesdau they are the two leading equestrian retailers in Germany. Krämer sells their own brand as well as other well-known and not so well-known brands. I can recommend them.

Auslander

Visit site
I buy from them regularly, and they are excellent. Fast delivery, good quality, and good prices!

And you get your order in a cardboard box with horses printed on it!

asmp

Visit site
Have bought quite a bit from them with no problems. They have free postage at the moment too. Recently bought a nice leather anatomical girth for a good price.

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
They're fantastic :) one of my go to stores now as they're always prompt with delivery and come in a lovely box sent via courier.
Think they have free delivery at the moment and if you've forgotten an item you can add it onto your existing order with free postage which is great :)

claracanter

Visit site
I use them quite a bit, there stuff is of a good quality. Once I ordered something off the website but they didn't have it in the size as stated on the internet but that the only blip I have had with them.

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
New catalogue dropped through the door yesterday which is always very dangerous. More dangerous is visiting one of their stores on your way to the airport to fly home and having to stuff all your new purchases in your already full suitcase :D

katymay

Visit site
I’ve used the and have been really impressed with the quality, it seems to be my go to site at the moment, their catalogue made me want to spend an awful lot of money 😊

elliejhb

Visit site
I've bought a rug & headcollar with leadrope off them on separate occasions & must say I'm impressed- quality of the products, delivery & packaging.
The catalogue is full of lots of pretty things which are all reasonably priced.

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
Really good quality products, i bought a lovely dressage bridle a cob size and it was ridiculously small!! My connies head is not big at all he's always been in cob stuff however i couldn't even get the noseband on the first hole nor the bit in his mouth so was disappointed with the sizing,. Iv've seen a couple of others saying the sizing comes up a bit small on the bridles. However, there customer service was great and I had the money back in my account within days :)

Otherwise I've bought saddle pads from them and they've been really lovely! Will defo buy again.

Sheep

Visit site
Good to know there are good reports, might need to go rug shopping soon :D

You mean Krämer?

I don't think anyone on a UK-based English language forum is going to lose any sleep over a missing umlaut...... especially where the retailer themselves hasn't included an 'e' in its place in their .co.uk website link

ironhorse

Visit site
Sizing might be an issue with some things as another poster has said. I bought a lunging roller from them - size large - and although it fitted my 16hh QH (who was quite small around the girth - 46in on a GP saddle) it didn't offer much adjustment, especially with a decent pad underneath. Wouldn't have fitted a hunter type, for example, so worth checking measurements with them where fit is important. I was pleased with the roller otherwise, although it did fray on one of the rings.
Have bought some lovely shirts from them - shame they don't seem to do them any more :(

Nasicus

Visit site
I purchase from there a fair bit, usually their Haycobs. I have the premium feature, which is like £10 a year for free delivery, but to be honest, postage isn't too speedy on that option, last package took a couple weeks to arrive, but normally takes a week.

CJoe

Visit site
I order from them regularly, they are not the fastest to send things ,but they do always turn up and I have found the quality to be good.

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
I purchase from there a fair bit, usually their Haycobs. I have the premium feature, which is like £10 a year for free delivery, but to be honest, postage isn't too speedy on that option, last package took a couple weeks to arrive, but normally takes a week.

how do you find the hay cobs, do you use the hard or soft? wondering if they could be a replacemnt for Agrobs.

got my parcel today-very pleased with the pelham which wont look daft on the pony and the top looks nice as well.

Nasicus

Visit site
how do you find the hay cobs, do you use the hard or soft? wondering if they could be a replacemnt for Agrobs.

got my parcel today-very pleased with the pelham which wont look daft on the pony and the top looks nice as well.

I've used both, I was using the soft ones soaked during the winter to bulk up fibre intake, but mostly use the hard ones, so I'll talk about them.
I really like them, they go great in a treatball, good as longer lasting distraction if you chuck a load in a bucket whilst you do something they don't particularly like, and work great as treats because they're big, chunky and tasty. Sometimes I just throw a handful over the door for them to scavenge through. They really do take them a while to eat and really extends chewing time.

Only downside is that they shouldn't be fed as part of a mixed bucket feed (eg mixed into chaff or speedibeet) due to the risk of the horse bolting it down and choking on one. They're very tightly compressed (hence the extended chewing time) so wouldn't break down quickly in the throat.

But besides that, I really rate them :)

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
thanks, I'll give them a try while postage is free-I dont use that many and Agrobs get more difficult to find and expensive. almost tempted to get the premium feature, wonder how it will be affect by Brexit though.

Nasicus

Visit site
thanks, I'll give them a try while postage is free-I dont use that many and Agrobs get more difficult to find and expensive. almost tempted to get the premium feature, wonder how it will be affect by Brexit though.

Here's the PDF of the label, if you zoom in you can see the details found on the bag :)
https://www.kramer.co.uk/$WS/kraemer-pferdesport/websale8_shop-kraemer-pferdesport/benutzer/templates/ws-customer-web/Produktseite/pdf_datenblaetter/B490338.pdf

I wouldn't be surprised if the hay they're made from came from the same place as the Agrobs in all truth, as they're both from the bavarian foothills, or possibly even the same product under a different brand, as I know a few 'own brand' feeds from places are made for them by bigger brands!
They're bags of 10kg, so would work out at £13.98 for 20kg, which isn't too bad imo!

StableMum

Visit site
Love Kramer. Everything is really good quality and their electric fencing stuff, particularly the wire is excellent. Customer service is great and returns or exchanges easy. Our definite go to for everything now.