lameness in right fore..at a loss

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Reviving my old thread!

just a bit of an update. I fully rested my mare until February this year to give her a chance of just being a horse. I thought she still didn’t seem right, and so I got my new vet to visit and do X-rays/a work up. Surprisingly to me and him she had actually improved - not what I was expecting! She was started on cartrophen and had 4 shoes put back on.

simply said my new vet and the cartrophen & shoes have given her a new lease of life, she moves the best she ever will, is withstanding light work and is the happiest she’s been.

of course we will have to see how she goes and as always as long as she’s happy/comfortable she is able to live her life. I owe her everything and she’ll want for nothing.

I’m beyond grateful to my vet and of course the advice and support from all of you, particularly ycbm who came and visited and puts up with my random PM’s :)

View attachment 89393

thank you from both of us x

She's a lucky girl she went to you and you were so determined not to give up on her. I hope your new boy turns out to be a good'un as well, I know how much you love him. Sadly I can now only look on with envy ay anyone who has the youth and energy to do a full time job and 2 horses in DiY ? ?.

hock

Visit site
Reviving my old thread!

just a bit of an update. I fully rested my mare until February this year to give her a chance of just being a horse. I thought she still didn’t seem right, and so I got my new vet to visit and do X-rays/a work up. Surprisingly to me and him she had actually improved - not what I was expecting! She was started on cartrophen and had 4 shoes put back on.

simply said my new vet and the cartrophen & shoes have given her a new lease of life, she moves the best she ever will, is withstanding light work and is the happiest she’s been.

of course we will have to see how she goes and as always as long as she’s happy/comfortable she is able to live her life. I owe her everything and she’ll want for nothing.

I’m beyond grateful to my vet and of course the advice and support from all of you, particularly ycbm who came and visited and puts up with my random PM’s :)

View attachment 89393

thank you from both of us x
I’ve read your update post twice just to be sure. What bloody fantastic news, chuffed to bits for you and the super model ?