Last weekend in November plans

oldie48

Visit site
How's Rose getting on Oldie?
She has a huge left hock but is otherwise very happy in her little herd of mares, she's also a bit podgy and very woolly. I think she will winter out quite well. She is, of course, head honcho, keeps everyone in order and is popular with the yard owner as she keeps everyone calm. She barely raised her head when I went today as she was in a new field with plenty of grass. Thanks for asking. I am totally resigned to her being a long term field ornament, just very relieved to have found a place where she is happy!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Sorry it hasn't worked out better for you and Rose, oldie :( she's such a lovely mare. but glad you have some riding and she's settled.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
She has a huge left hock but is otherwise very happy in her little herd of mares, she's also a bit podgy and very woolly. I think she will winter out quite well. She is, of course, head honcho, keeps everyone in order and is popular with the yard owner as she keeps everyone calm. She barely raised her head when I went today as she was in a new field with plenty of grass. Thanks for asking. I am totally resigned to her being a long term field ornament, just very relieved to have found a place where she is happy!
I was going to ask the same, glad she's settled and cheerful, v sorry for you though x

Widgeon

Visit site
Really ought to clean the trailer on Saturday...it is a green trailer, but at the moment the roof is green too...that's not quite right. I store it with the brakes off but it is outside and it's not been out for weeks now, so I might take it for a test tow round the village before we go out the next week, just so I know everything's working. If it's not too windy I'll get up on a stepladder with a bucket of hot water and a scrubby sponge.