Wanted Livery Nottingham Burton Joyce/Lowdham/Woodborough/Calverton

Trefusia

Visit site
Hi all,
I'm looking for a livery space for my lovely gelding, ideally in said areas and offering at least assisted DIY, but open to Part or even Full, depending on facilities/prices. Reason for move is that I'm getting very busy with work and need some help (currently DIY). Needs to have a good arena and hacking, as well as year round turnout. Horse is a good-doer, so manageable or meagre grazing ground would be preferred. Any leads? Ta x

Samantha Marlow

New User
Visit site
Still looking!
We have just had a space become available at our private yard based in Epperstone. We have just over 3 acres of grazing, field shelter, large stables and menage. Great off road hacking and a trail available at an additional cost.from the local farm. The field would be shared with my 16.2 ID super friendly mare. I turnout 24/7 from around April - beginning of December depending on the weather amd ground and then they are stabled during the day in winter and out at night in the field with hay in the shelter. Its a small private yard occupied by chickens and my horse :) I am happy to support with assisted, part or full livery.

Trefusia

Visit site
Hi Samantha,
Thanks for getting in touch :) Could I ask whether there are any other horses around, or whether it would just be our two together? Ed is super-friendly and I know he'd enjoy the area - the only thing with him is that he needs a lot of company for reassurance, or he'll get very stressed. I was on a local farm before, where he was with three other horses that went away to go hacking together sometimes and he got himself into a tiz every time. I think it would only work if there are several horses around.. Kind Regards, Steph

Trefusia

Visit site
We have just had a space become available at our private yard based in Epperstone. We have just over 3 acres of grazing, field shelter, large stables and menage. Great off road hacking and a trail available at an additional cost.from the local farm. The field would be shared with my 16.2 ID super friendly mare. I turnout 24/7 from around April - beginning of December depending on the weather amd ground and then they are stabled during the day in winter and out at night in the field with hay in the shelter. Its a small private yard occupied by chickens and my horse :) I am happy to support with assisted, part or full livery.
Hi Samantha, I'd be happy to come over, but have only just gone and injured myself (rolleyes) I'll be in touch when I'm mobile again - maybe next week? You could give me your email or phone number if you like and I'll text you x

My equine life

Visit site
Do you still have space available. I’m loving to NTU brackenhurst for uni in September and struggling to find grazing/ livery yards x