livery yard pettiness this one will amaze you

SonnysHumanSlave

Visit site
What horrible behaviour, do a screen print of the fb comments. Then you have some proof of it, she's admitted damaging your property, that in itself is a crime you could report to the police.
As for putting the wheelbarrow on the roof, I would've gone mental! You are clearly more patient then me! Yikes!! Report that also!!

aintgotnohay

Visit site
Have pm'd you :)

thnak-you toby.i have replied.if you need any more info let me know.
you are all so kind on here.i never expected this reply.think im just going to right the money off they owe me and do a flit.ive seen what happens to other liveries.some have walked and some have been thrown off.there have been some standing on the road with their horses and all their stuff on the floor.:mad:

CeeBee

Visit site
Another thread that reminds me how lucky I am to rent land on my own albeit with no facilities whatsoever.
Why are people so blooming horrid??
Good luck Op in finding somewhere nicer for you and your horse, that place sounds just awful :(

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
Did you say they were on benefits? Sorry if I've got that wrong I couldn't go through all the posts again to check. If they are then a little word in your local benefit fraud office might be required once you have left... And the tax office too.

rascal

Visit site
This is why we rent on our own! It doent sond like they care about anyone or anything, and dont know how to treat people. The girl needs a good talking to about how she behaves but i cant see her getting it. Hopefully their wonderfull reputation will spread far and wide and people will avoid the place.
At the last yard we were on one woman used to leave our big barrow full of muck in the middle of the fields, expecting me to empty it to do my own muck picking, i borrowed someone elses a few times, once i emptied it in the field where she left it, she got the message!
I hope you find your perfect yard.

DragonSlayer

Visit site
What horrible behaviour, do a screen print of the fb comments. Then you have some proof of it, she's admitted damaging your property, that in itself is a crime you could report to the police.
As for putting the wheelbarrow on the roof, I would've gone mental! You are clearly more patient then me! Yikes!! Report that also!!

DEFINATELY printscreen it! Then you can show it to EVERYONE! That'll rain on their parade....

:D

bumblelion

Visit site
Move yards!! You've taken enough if their "fun"! There's plenty of yards out there which will happily take your money and show you respect! I hate Facebook, closed my account down months ago! I'd seriously leave out of principal!

HappyHorses:)

Visit site
Did you say they were on benefits? Sorry if I've got that wrong I couldn't go through all the posts again to check. If they are then a little word in your local benefit fraud office might be required once you have left... And the tax office too.

Was thinking the excact thing! Lazy buggers, wouldn't have so much time to cause you greif if they had to actually work for a living :mad:

miss_bird

Visit site
I so would not of found any of it funny and would of had the little bint by the throat.
Time to look for a new yard then tell the mother you want your money back and will be telling every person you know how badly run the yard is, also that you hope everyone on the yard is being honest in their benefits as your friend happens to work for social and you will be asking.
I would cause so much trouble for the lot of them, they will be begging your forgiveness,

DressageDiva1962

www.facebook.com
i bought a new pink wheelbarrow last week id saved up and it cost me £45 as was fed up of small metal one i had.jokingly said i was going to lock it up if people on diy yard used it.well some of them decided to put it on the stable roof one night-fine i can take a joke-thought it was funny.then they filled it with water and put it on a lower roof and yes you guessed it i got bloomin soaked but found the whole thing amusing.so i thought right ill padlock it up for a joke.the daughters livery manager who is a livery has cut through the lock and put the following on fb

"I did it wednesday u go n buy another lock i'll just smash the barrow up next time, ********ng pathetic lockin ur barrow up thought u woz an adult not a child"

its my barrow and surely ill decide wot to do with it.im just gobstacked.

what would you do?

What the hell is wrong with people these days and to think these people are put in charge of horses, what is wrong with locking up your property ?? What would I do, I'd move to a yard where the owners provide a professional service. Good luck.

Achinghips

Visit site
How old is this girl YO's daughter? You must speak to the YO immediately or leave immediately. It sounds to me that you are not safe so you need to protect yourself by taking action. How old are you?

Lila

Visit site
I was on ayard once where i used to leave all my tools out for people to use until things started getting broke ad no one would own up to who done it. So i started locking them away and near enough everyone on the yard stopped speaking to me. So i decided to leave and left my stuff overnight to clar my stable the next day. When i got down they had taken my tools and hid them so i had to leave without someof them. I was fuming as its not cheap to buy stuff,
Not the yard im on we all put our stuff in tack rooms i dont have tim to wait for someone to finish with MY tools that I paid for.
My tool come to over £100+ all together and i couldnt afford to pay for more if someone broke them as no one will ever own up if they did!

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Jeez just read this. OP you need to leave and find another yard. It is bullying - nothing else.
I detest Facebook (Faceache as I prefer to call it). Whatever happened to the art of verbal communication? Because I can bet my last penny that without social networking sites she would not have said any of this to your face. Please find another yard where you and your horse can be happy. Horses are such a big part of your life, you want to be able to enjoy the time you spend at the yard.

If you really don't want your wheelbarrow taking again, I suggest putting something on the handles - really really hot chillis should do the trick.

Last edited:

Marydoll

Visit site
She sounds like a Nasty little ****, who needs a toe up the arse.:mad:
You do need to get out of there though by the sound of it, it sounds like a bit of a dive, with some nasty bullies in it
I did like the put her wheelbarrow on the roof and fill with **** post :D:D:

aintgotnohay

Visit site
PMSL found yard late yesterday afternoon,mate and me went to yard at sparrows *art,got all the stuff out of feedroom,got the pony they not paid for as thats why they owed me money and then got the old boy loaded.last but no least chucked the barrow back of landrover.they all came out in their dressing gowns asking what was going on.stuck the vs up to them and drove out yard.yes ive left the stable messy but livery paid till end of month and we dont have to give notice as we have no contract.*happy days*.

Achinghips

Visit site
Good for you. They broke your lock so they can compensate by cleaning your stable out!

I'm not normally a spiteful person but I'd be inclined to tell everyone in the vicinity what they did to you. One of the worse things that can happen to a Yard is to acquire a bad rep because of the unreasonable behaviour of the YO and their family - people talk.

Reasonable people on this thread had said to talk to the YO. However, you can't reason with unreasonable people, doing the v's at them left no room for interpretation and spoke their language, I guess - shocking, but brilliant - and wholly deserving for bullies!

You have definately done the right thing. Well done for finding somewhere so quickly and pis*ing off.