LOL Ive bought a cob! *pics*

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
LOL i was tempted by a few of the nice posh horses but just kicked my self in the face a few times and remained sensibel!

htobago

Visit site
Nice looking traditional cob - whatever you do don't clip out - wrong shape for a show cob but he is a nice example of the gypsy/traditional type. Now you can join up to CHAPS, BSPA and TGCA and get him out in the ring.

I agree - the Show Cob clip looks great on Show Cobs, but this isn't a Show Cob!

He's a good-looking Traditional, though - should do well in these classes - and he looks like a fun ride too.

As you can probably gather from my siggy, he's the total opposite of 'my type', but I rather like him!

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
I agree - the Show Cob clip looks great on Show Cobs, but this isn't a Show Cob!

He's a good-looking Traditional, though - should do well in these classes - and he looks like a fun ride too.

As you can probably gather from my siggy, he's the total opposite of 'my type', but I rather like him!

dont worry hes not getting clipped out, although after a hack yesterday I was stood looking at his legs thinking oh my god lol!

a lot of people that have seen him have said there not into hairy cobs but really like him, and yes he is fun, I cant wait to pass my driving test, get a lorry I can drive and get out and about,

PurplePickle

www.ipcmedia.com
Aww lovely, Ive done the same as you although its a foal, gone for a cob but still have my warmblood, so far they both have traits I wish the other had LOL Good luck with it all

JoanneLangford

Visit site
Don't get rid of those fine feathers, just get plenty of pig oil and that block chalk they use on dogs coats. He is simply fab, you must be bursting with pride