Long boots question. . .

Flint12

Visit site
I have just bought a pair of Ariat Bromonts, i have had my eye on them for a while.

I used to ride in a pair a short boots and gaiters. i schooled in the new boots this evening and :O they felt sooo odd!! Im pretty sure i will get used to them, but i noticed a huge difference in the way my lad went this eve to how he normally does, probably because i was thinking about my boots lol.

I was just wondering how long it will take for me to get used to them/ wear them in. Guessing it will just take some time wearing them around to get used to them?

smile.gif

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Yeah, it will just take you a while. I loved my Bromonts from the moment I put them on but they were different to my ariat boots and chaps. I wear them all the time now and can't go back to short boots!

Flint12

Visit site
They were super comfy when i put them on and walked around, if not a little long in the leg, but put some heel raisers in them and they are much better and was told they will drop a bit at the ankle. Was expecting them to dig more than they did when i rode this eve, they just felt odd compared to my old ones. I o love them though, and they keep my legs toasty
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
They will drop, you just have to wear them for a few days. Mine feel like a second skin now - I ended up with 2 pairs as I wanted the non insulated ones as well!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

jnb

Visit site
I can't ride in short boots/chaps any more...love my Bromonts so much I've worn them all Summer....probably got Trench Foot now - lol!