Look at what I am getting

Goldenstar

Visit site
I did worry a little because he’s my dog and was used to getting loads of my time .
A Puppy takes a lot of your time you can’t avoid you make them into what you want in the first six months .
Drams always been very playful but his lab friends where older bitches and when Pearl the first died he had only Mrs Lurcher whose not a very interactive dog .
Dram loves soft toys it’s the sweetest thing when he takes her one and says let’s play I am so glad I did it .

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
It is lovely he is very sweet he will go and get her a toy and say let’s play with this and when she sleeping he goes and has a little sniff and checks she’s ok .
He supervises when she goes out to go to the loo , he’s takes it very seriously

Our Rottweiler used to 'chase' the pups up the yard running more slowly than they were, just like a parent playing with a toddler. I love watching the different interactions between them, as the pups grow.

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I did worry a little because he’s my dog and was used to getting loads of my time .
A Puppy takes a lot of your time you can’t avoid you make them into what you want in the first six months .
Drams always been very playful but his lab friends where older bitches and when Pearl the first died he had only Mrs Lurcher whose not a very interactive dog .
Dram loves soft toys it’s the sweetest thing when he takes her one and says let’s play I am so glad I did it .

My parents had 2 black Labs, as their last dogs. They loved soft toys and really looked after them, they had pairs of everything. We introduced the Rottweiler pups to the remaining one after her sister and my Mum had both died, Holly went to her toy basket and picked out 2 reindeer, gave one each to the pups and settled down to watch the pups play with them. Mum would have loved to see it and another relative then told us that Holly had done exactly the same when she took her pup to visit.
I have to admit that when the Rotters inherited the toy basket the toys didn't last long!

Goldenstar

Visit site
My parents had 2 black Labs, as their last dogs. They loved soft toys and really looked after them, they had pairs of everything. We introduced the Rottweiler pups to the remaining one after her sister and my Mum had both died, Holly went to her toy basket and picked out 2 reindeer, gave one each to the pups and settled down to watch the pups play with them. Mum would have loved to see it and another relative then told us that Holly had done exactly the same when she took her pup to visit.
I have to admit that when the Rotters inherited the toy basket the toys didn't last long!

Labs love toys , Pearl is less careful than Dram they won’t last as long.

Goldenstar

Visit site
she is such a lovely colour, will she get darker as she matures ? she is so pretty and he looks like a proud dad bless him

She is an unusual colour there’s almost a silver sheen to her in certain lights she cast out her puppy coat now so I don’t think she will change much .
Shes an extremely feminine looking Lab so pretty with a delicate face .
Dram had to go to vets naughty Pearls needle teeth pierced the skin on his neck and set off an infection in the skin .
Poor Dram is clipped and on a painkiller and antibiotics ☹️