Look at what I am getting

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site

Goldenstar

Visit site
BTW her legs are longer than when she arrived .
She’s peeing and pooing outside I take her out every hour on the hour .
She slept from just after twelve until ten to seven ?
I take her for fresh air zipped into my disgusting hi viz coat when she’s had enough she puts her head in and pushes it into the top of sleeve and my heart just flips .
Labrador puppies - hard wired to wheedle their way into hearts and ensure a long life and a pampered old age .

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
She's just adorable. Lab puppies seem much quieter than collie puppies!
The first day we got Juno home, she walked underneath Suzie (Westie). Day 2 she couldn't, it's amazing how fast they grow at this age. It wasn't long before Suzie could walk underneath Juno. Enjoy the baby puppy days, you don't get them back.

Goldenstar

Visit site
We are having a great time here she’s such fun and Dram is making it very easy by being a good mentor .
Mrs Lurcher is fine she just keeps away and I just use the pen ( which is great ) for when I need to be on the yard .
I have started with the pees outside despite the cold .
Every hour on the hour and she goes like clock work I have not quite got the poos perfect we have had two accidents but pretty well if I get the timing right she clean in the house .
She woke me at two I took her out side poo and pee straight away .
She then wanted to play so tempting but I put her back in the crate and got back into bed she yowled a while ten minutes perhaps twenty minutes ( this is the bit I am not good at the temptation to take her to bed and play is strong ) And then she fell asleep slept till ten to eight ! not so perfect as I was depending on the puppy alarm to wake me up.
I am not playing with her much I am letting Dram take the lead and she’s better learning about being dog a first .

Goldenstar

Visit site
My heart melts every time I see her, you must be over the moon ❤️❤️

She’s magic and Dram is so sweet when he brings toys and encourages her to play.
She was doing that mad running earlier when their back legs go into front of their front ones
I have started a little bit of training she quick and has sit vocally and this afternoon I started only from the hand signal and she got that .
I have started recall work in the house and while it’s not perfect ( why would it be ) she has the beginnings of focus .
I know some people think this is too soon but I think it’s a mistake to let them grow into mini hooligans and say btw I need to train you .