Looking for a DIY/Part/Grass Livery

mayalilly

New User
Visit site
Hi friends! I hope this is the right place to post this, if not I'm so sorry!
Currently I am living in Richmond, Kew and am looking for a livery that charges 150 or lower each month.

My reqirements would be like half an hour away from TW9
If possible also close to public transport.
Can be diy/part or grass as long as its in my budget

I have been recomended a stable in Hounslow but the person sadly couldn't remember the name of the stable nor the number so I couldn't contact them, but if you know of this stable please do tell! I have also been told about Osterly Park which I will be calling, does anyone have the number to them? As I can only find the number for the actual like houses etc.

Thank you, Maya

flying_high

Visit site
Hi friends! I hope this is the right place to post this, if not I'm so sorry!
Currently I am living in Richmond, Kew and am looking for a livery that charges 150 or lower each month.

My reqirements would be like half an hour away from TW9
If possible also close to public transport.
Can be diy/part or grass as long as its in my budget

I have been recomended a stable in Hounslow but the person sadly couldn't remember the name of the stable nor the number so I couldn't contact them, but if you know of this stable please do tell! I have also been told about Osterly Park which I will be calling, does anyone have the number to them? As I can only find the number for the actual like houses etc.

Thank you, Maya

Osterley park, think you might need to drive that way and ask at the big field of DIY grass liveries / farm shop? I looked at it, about 10-15 years ago? Was bit rough and not much hacking.

Sue chinery in Hounslow or similar? Advertises on Facebook. Try searching

flying_high

Visit site
Old advert from Sue - 1x gelding Grass livery with shelters, electric, water, cctv, jumps, good hacking, not over grazed, no bared wire, supervised children welcome . rota feeding system so like assisted £110 per month PM for more details Bedfont, Middlesex

chaps89

Visit site
Osterley park is/used to be £30 pcm, grass livery.
No assistance available.
Hay put out daily in winter at £2/day from memory. Hay is lovely quality.
Quite a lot of ragwort, liveries are supposed to poo pick/pull ragwort in summer but often don't.
No school but there used to be a field you could hack to which had a corner you could ride in if you paid extra.
You need a bombproof horse very used to heavy/large/fast traffic if you wish to hack.
Fencing fairly decrepit barbed wire and netting.
Mixed herd turnout and new arrivals usually just put straight in.
Ask at the farm shop for more info.