lost my princess

babymare

Visit site
Im so so sorry for your loss. there are no words to take the pain away. just remeber you gave her love and done all you could. be kind to yourself and please take care x x

toffeeyummy

Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss. Grass sickness is a devestating disease that seems to strike out of nowhere. There was nothing more you could have done. I lost a 2 year old filly to the disease last year so I know how you feel. Try and remember the happy times xx

pony&cow

Visit site
thank you all for your kind words. Nothing will bring my girl back but bit by bit i'm healing.
I just keep replaying those last moments but thats normal right?
thanks all xxx

Sophstar

Visit site
So sorry for your loss, it sounds as if you did everything you could. It's been nearly 3 weeks since i lost my boy to colic and i still have the last few hours replaying in my mind so yep completely normal. r.i.p princess xxx

toffeeyummy

Visit site
Sorry you didn't receive my pm for some reason I can't send them. Pm me your email address and I can give you some info that way x

pony&cow

Visit site
Ive just re read this and it still makes me cry.
Im shamelessly bumping this up after all this time as im running the london marathon to raise funds for the equine grass sickness fund. This is a hugely emotional and proud time for me. So lovely people of horse and hound please sponsor me. Xxx

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/NaomiCoward