Major pathetic yard conflict

Achinghips

Visit site
Do I win in the loo stakes? We have four Loos. Two for men and two for women with loo roll, soap and a hand dryer! We even have bleach, loo blues, sanitary bins and wait for it.......

A toilet brush!!!!!
All provided by the yard.
So do I win?

I can also beat the pinching loo roll. Some of our liveries recently moved yars

Are you taking the Barbara?

OP, use this!!!

l_onaroll_crimescene.jpg

Last edited:

mhorses

Visit site
Did not think this thread would cause so much intrest.

Barbara is now famous!

Somebody said they wanted to know more about Barbara well, she is in her late 50's, has bleached blonde hair, over weight, dresses very mumsy (i.e. joules sweatshirts with a pull in tie round the waist), her over-the-top nail art and accent suggest that she is originally from essex, she drives a white fiat punto and owns a cob called Trooper! and loves loo roll!

Capriole

Visit site
wow, I think youve got a nerve saying livery yards are the bitchiest places on earth when you come out with stuff like that yourself!

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Did not think this thread would cause so much intrest.

Barbara is now famous!

Somebody said they wanted to know more about Barbara well, she is in her late 50's, has bleached blonde hair, over weight, dresses very mumsy (i.e. joules sweatshirts with a pull in tie round the waist), her over-the-top nail art and accent suggest that she is originally from essex, she drives a white fiat punto and owns a cob called Trooper! and loves loo roll!

Um hun think you need to exercise caution if identifying people on here ......... sorry to be boring.

Personally I think you all need to grow up! Everyone either bring their own bog-roll OR have a yard kitty and all subscribe to it, and then take stuff like coffee/tea/milk & bog-rolls out of that.

FFS!!!

Parker79

Visit site
Pretty certain she will mind! I will also be boring and say that you have posted to much information to identify her...I would ask for that info to be removed. Your opinions on Barbara are one thing and having a rant on here is something we have all done...but please take of the information that will identify her...reallly not fair even if she is annoying in your opinion

tiger_buzz

Visit site
I think taking the wipes is a bit out of order! But loo roll.. get over it haha!

I'd keep well out of it if it was me and provide my own supply of whatever I wanted to use.

Also.. too far to post so many personal details about babs! Your yard sounds incredibly bitchy and I don't blame babs for getting angry if you behave to her like you have on this thread!

mhorses

Visit site
This is a warning to anybody who posts personal info about somebody on this. Barbara did read what I wrote on this forum this afternoon. Awkwardly bumped into her in the yard and had a bit of a sheepish conversation we both agreed we had been over the top! Barbara about toilet roll and me calling her over the top and overweight etc. however we soon had a fit of giggles when I left a 48 andrex super soft aloe Vera pack with a bar of galaxy chocolate at tea time.
And scoffed it over our flasks of tea!

We both apologised and I would now like to say

Hello Barbara welcome to h&h forums If you are reading this i am glad we are on good terms now!
Millie x

Alec Swan

Visit site
I really can't be arsed to read through all of the posts, and this point may very well have already been covered, BUT;

All yard conflicts are the same, they're both Major, and Pathetic. ;)

Alec.

DragonSlayer

Visit site
This is a warning to anybody who posts personal info about somebody on this. Barbara did read what I wrote on this forum this afternoon. Awkwardly bumped into her in the yard and had a bit of a sheepish conversation we both agreed we had been over the top! Barbara about toilet roll and me calling her over the top and overweight etc. however we soon had a fit of giggles when I left a 48 andrex super soft aloe Vera pack with a bar of galaxy chocolate at tea time.

Hello Barbara welcome to h&h forums If you are reading this i am glad we are on good terms now!
Millie x

My word!

This happens so many times!!

Glad you are talking about it....and hello Barbara...

:D

FionaM12

Visit site

Millie x

Barbara is an incredibly good sport to take it like that. mhorses you're lucky it didn't start a long-running feud! I do hope you've learnt a lesson and realise how lucky you are it's worked out okay. :)

Sooty

Visit site
Oh dear, what can the matter be?
Poor old Babs can't go to the lavatory,
Her wipes have been used by a county show wannabe
To flatten his fly away hair.

The farmer decides he must put in a portaloo
Everyone knows that is all yards will ever do
Contortionists struggle to use these to have a poo
Unless they are terribly thin,

Reaching behind is a definite chore
You have to lean forward and open the door.
This will make liveries feel insecure,
Exposure is not what they want
(after all we're not foreign)

So when you're bemoaning the loss of your baggage
Summon a smile and remember this adage
Does a discarded item stay just where it should?
Or do bogroll-less liveries poop in the wood?

Possibly the funniest thing I have read on here ever, and that is saying a lot! Fellewell I do hope we are friends on Facebook, but I fear not as your username on here is not familiar. Your wit is exceptional!:D

Fellewell

Visit site
Possibly the funniest thing I have read on here ever, and that is saying a lot! Fellewell I do hope we are friends on Facebook, but I fear not as your username on here is not familiar. Your wit is exceptional!:D

hey Sooty, I can't tell you what it means to have my gift for toilet humour acknowledged in such a way. You are an officer and a gent and.....what's that Sooty?......you owe me money?..Well, how much?......What's that you said? 20 pounds?.....And my cheque is in the post?

I thought it was too good to be true:cool:

I'm off to talk to Sue about this. She'll get to the bottom of all this, which is ironic when you think about it (seeing as she hasn't got one:eek:)

Are you sure you meant 'wit' and not 'twit';):D

Nollaig Shona

Visit site
Barbara is an incredibly good sport to take it like that. mhorses you're lucky it didn't start a long-running feud! I do hope you've learnt a lesson and realise how lucky you are it's worked out okay. :)

Echo this.

I've seen similar threads result in a real life fist fight (or worse). You got off lucky there OP, I hope you've learned your lesson. The situation might have seemed pathetic or trivial to you (and others), but naming, shaming and describing the woman you are mocking was completely out of order.

god be with the days when you'd be banned permanently from a board for using someone's real name in a post.