Making the call

Equi

Visit site
He really was a beautiful dog. He was left at boarding kennels, owners booked him in and called at the end to say they were not coming back and to send him to the pound or pts. We took him (or rather mum took him...never know why cause she is NOT a dog/animal person..she just saw him and had to have him) and he was just the best. He was housetrained, respectful, obedient, loving and loyal from day one. We literally never had one single issue with him and considering i have a disabled sister who is always up before everyone else, he never once gave her issues either - as in he never got in her way to unbalance her or bounced all over her. He was just the perfect perfect dog. There will literally never be another dog as good as him.

My little staffy hated dogs, all dogs. She took to him instantly, and they even played together. Something i had never seen her do.

10995595_10204856459628743_6149067469182220804_n.jpg

11021122_10204856459388737_75950509915669340_n.jpg

Equi

Visit site
He was a lovely looking boy. I can’t understand why anyone would abandon him. 😥
No idea. They were a young couple who had him as a pup, moved from holland with him, then as far as i am told they eventually had a kid and he was put outside. They put him in the kennel because they were moving house, then all of a sudden the new house didnt allow pets..

Ive had many kids around him from babies to older kids with disabilites...there was no reason to suspect he would have been an issue to a child. They clearly just "moved on" and he became a burden. His basic training was so spot on its clear they put in a lot of time to make him that way...so i dont get why something that was clearly at one point loved was just left...

Their loss, our very great gain. Im just proud that we were able to give him a good life and a dignified end.