Male Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarethCollins

Visit site
OK….. think I get the collective message.

I’m not on a wind-up and certainly not a creep, but anyway, as I say, message received

Mosesrules

Visit site
I found equitec like wearing a nappy and rather warm around the nether region. Decent pair of briefs does the trick but NOT boxers!

ponynutz

Visit site
Very entertaining thread.
OP if you're genuine hope you find something to solve the ... er... problem.

Orangehorse

Visit site
Remember that in the history of the world, mostly men rode horses, so there is obviously a solution. Army saddles tend to put the rider at the rear of the saddle with the legs a bit forward.

Lois Lame

Visit site
... men buy women's clothes and period stuff for themselves or their partners these days...

Oh I must tell you how I once needed some tampons and asked my male friend at the time to buy me some. He was a fair bit older than I, and not keen at all.

Anyhow, he went (after much coaxing) (and some threatening) and decided a chemist was the place to go. He waited for the male chemist to be free but finally had to settle on a female assistant instead - a woman.

He was so flustered he said the wrong thing: "Oh, I'd like a toothbrush... and some floss... and I need also a packet of condoms. Carefree brand. Mini size."

So the assistant is searching for mini-sized condoms. Drat, there aren't any. Not in any brand at all. But still she continues her search, high and low. And with the straightest of faces.

After a while my friend realised his error. "OH! Did I say... I meant to say tampons!"

Lois Lame

Visit site
Hmm. Anyhow, I will assume all is okay unless I get some strange pictures sent to me. Benefit of the doubt and all that.

GarethCollins

Visit site
I messaged 3 members with follow up questions after the offered advice on Wednesday. Unfortunately I misjudged the etiquette of the site. I was surprised by the collective reaction to be honest.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I messaged 3 members with follow up questions after the offered advice on Wednesday. Unfortunately I misjudged the etiquette of the site. I was surprised by the collective reaction to be honest.

Oh come on Gareth, you were sent a pointer to some pain simple M&S granny knickers by another poster. You PMd me to ask if they were OK and I said yes, and then you PMd me a pointer to this picture to ask if I thought these would be OK

Screenshot_20220521-065720_Chrome.jpg

And you expect me to believe that's innocent, especially after trying to tell us your tackle is so huge it won't fit in normal men's underpants?

?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I was trying to find a higher waistband that the m and s version, but anyway…..

But if you can't fit in men's pants how the heck are you going to get your tackle into those? My eyes are watering at the thought.

You're also the first man I've ever known who went looking for high waistbands on any clothing.

GarethCollins

Visit site
Well, I wouldn’t have gone for the size 10s. They came in xxxl too. They were the highest waistline I could see based on some google searching under ‘high waist brief’. I thought I would have been derided putting that pic on the public forum!
I guess it’s there now….

GarethCollins

Visit site
But if you can't fit in men's pants how the heck are you going to get your tackle into those? My eyes are watering at the thought.

You're also the first man I've ever known who went looking for high waistbands on any clothing.
The advice was to make space for everything to go up and out of the way, hence the importance of the high waistband.

GarethCollins

Visit site
Just how big do you expect us to believe it is, Gareth? It's going to pop out the top of full size M&S granny knickers?

?????
With respect, I don’t think you can really understand the issue unless have had a partner in the same predicament. Anyway…I don’t really want to be arguing on a lovely Saturday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.