Male Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_critter

Visit site
Giving the benefit of the doubt, maybe Gareth doesn’t realise quite how high up granny knickers come. What you want are Full Briefs. They come up to / over your belly button, probably the same height as high waist briefs.

GarethCollins

Visit site
Giving the benefit of the doubt, maybe Gareth doesn’t realise quite how high up granny knickers come. What you want are Full Briefs. They come up to / over your belly button, probably the same height as high waist briefs.
Thanks - they actually come up higher than I was expecting ?

luckyoldme

Visit site
Oh come on Gareth, you were sent a pointer to some pain simple M&S granny knickers by another poster. You PMd me to ask if they were OK and I said yes, and then you PMd me a pointer to this picture to ask if I thought these would be OK

View attachment 92940

And you expect me to believe that's innocent, especially after trying to tell us your tackle is so huge it won't fit in normal men's underpants?

?
Serious question.
Does anyone think that the obviously young slim (bitch) model here would be seen dead in them knickers?
I'm old and fat and I wouldn't wear them.
...and before anyone says it yes I am jealous of the young slim (bitch) model. ?

cauda equina

Visit site
They probably do a brilliant job of holding the paunch in but look as uncomfortable as hell, I bet they cut in round the legs

Skib

sites.google.com
I have not read all this thread. But for what it is worth, my OH (male) wears Y fronts. He always has. And he rode in them. I notice the brand is called Jockey which may be significant. He learned to ride late in life (both Western and English) and did so in his jockey Y fronts. We discovered in the USA that for men riding in jeans all day, women's nylon tights worn under the jeans prevented chafing.

luckyoldme

Visit site
From a male perspective, I would love to see a partner in these. Certainly prefer over skimpy
Don't you have to sort of work up these conversations?
I know I'm old but usually when you get to know folk you start off with something a little bit less personal .
I'm no prude believe me, I've spent most of my life working with men as a trucker. Even with that background no one has ever walked up to me and said "hi my name is ...... ,I've got a big willy and I like women in big knickers"
Just saying

little_critter

Visit site
I do think we are being a little harsh.
How many threads have we had where someone has a big bust and is looking for support bra suggestions? How is this any different?
I’ve not seen OP say anything particularly creepy, just describe the issue he has and ask for suggestions. Unfortunately the majority of HHOers are female so it’s getting a bit awkward for both sides.

I'm Dun

Visit site
I do think we are being a little harsh.
How many threads have we had where someone has a big bust and is looking for support bra suggestions? How is this any different?
I’ve not seen OP say anything particularly creepy, just describe the issue he has and ask for suggestions. Unfortunately the majority of HHOers are female so it’s getting a bit awkward for both sides.

Because women with big busts don't tend to sexualise them. They don't PM male members asking for "advice"

Every single one of these posts is from a guy with a big d*ck. Its not just mentioned once, its brought up over and over and alluded to if not directly mentioned.

Mate, we don't care how big your d*ck is. Not a single one of us is sitting at home fantasising about you or your penis.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Without wanting too much detail, how exactly do you use vetwrap to deal with dangley bits? I imagine it being uncomfortable and very fiddly to do.
I'm sure there's a way, especially if you pin him down first, they used to swaddle babies. Never said it would be comfy but nothing would flap about when I was done with it.

little_critter

Visit site
Because women with big busts don't tend to sexualise them. They don't PM male members asking for "advice"

Every single one of these posts is from a guy with a big d*ck. Its not just mentioned once, its brought up over and over and alluded to if not directly mentioned.

Mate, we don't care how big your d*ck is. Not a single one of us is sitting at home fantasising about you or your penis.
But the ‘big bust’ threads also repeatedly mention the size of peoples bust. They are not sexualising busts and I don’t believe OP is sexualising his d*ck either. It’s a thread about being comfortable while riding, unfortunately well endowed men have an issue, just as well endowed women do.

fetlock

Visit site
Don't you have to sort of work up these conversations?
I know I'm old but usually when you get to know folk you start off with something a little bit less personal .
I'm no prude believe me, I've spent most of my life working with men as a trucker. Even with that background no one has ever walked up to me and said "hi my name is ...... ,I've got a big willy and I like women in big knickers"
Just saying

I think you have to hang around the corridors of Parliament for that :cool:

PurBee

Visit site
But the ‘big bust’ threads also repeatedly mention the size of peoples bust. They are not sexualising busts and I don’t believe OP is sexualising his d*ck either. It’s a thread about being comfortable while riding, unfortunately well endowed men have an issue, just as well endowed women do.

Agreed. Unfortunately it seems the equine clothing industry hasnt recognised the needs of various body shapes of both genders so there’s little choice, hence why people suggest on threads here to seek out other sports industry solutions to keep body parts strapped down/safe while competing.

Personally i always wondered how men coped with some saddles, as i’ve had some rough experiences with some saddle shapes and im female. Gareth has no choice in saddle fit if using RS horses, and some can cause/force a pelvic tilt of discomfort depending on shape/size of rider. Im ok in most saddles except deep-seat, high cantle/pommel - then im glad to get off the horse and stagger away like tina turner!

I have no recommendations for you OP that i know work, but it may help you to research other sports industry solutions to keep everything in place and protected.

maggiestar

Visit site
The OP has sent private messages to several women on this thread with pictures of ladies knickers. Now, call me cynical if you like (I am!) but this is a red flag for me as I would fairly guarantee there are men who get off on causing women to talk about their imaginary huge tackle.
OP, if you're genuine then use your common sense

ponynutz

Visit site
Serious question.
Does anyone think that the obviously young slim (bitch) model here would be seen dead in them knickers?
I'm old and fat and I wouldn't wear them.
...and before anyone says it yes I am jealous of the young slim (bitch) model. ?

To be fair I'm 19 and they're the sort of thing I refer to as 'granny pants' i.e. for that time of the month... very comfy

I'm Dun

Visit site

Do they mention that their breasts are so extraordinary and enormous that they wont fit in clothes? Do they PM male members with pictures of bras? No they don't. This isn't a thread about being comfortable riding. Its a thread for a silly little man to get his kicks.

fetlock

Visit site
Not sure describing our male members as err male members is quite the appropriate terminology, considering the subject matter which prompted his thread ?. (Being flippant only here)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.