Masterclip Showmate Trimmers - Is this Normal?

3Beasties

Visit site
Feeling very frustrated today. After putting up with my old useless trimmers for far to long I finally treated myself to a new pair. I choose the showmates as they seem to have really good reviews but after using them today I am so disappointed.

I bought them to use on her face and legs and thought they would be well up to the job but the only thing they successfully managed to trim was the very fine hair on her ears.

Here's a little vid of me trying to clip her nose, baring in mind she's been clipped twice already this season so there wasn't really alot to clip!!

[video=youtube;vmg3FSTE4X8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmg3FSTE4X8&list=UUWIrtTodIWARoJB4iWnSo6Q[/video]

Sorry it's a bit wobbly, it's hard trying to clip and film at the same time lol!

Not only are they useless but after I filmed I took the blades off to see if I could spot a problem and now I can't get it back on. Are they usually hard to get on or have I got a dodgy pair??

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I had a similar result with some new blades that when you looked at them hadn't been finished properly and essentially blunt.