**Mega fast fall on the gallops, with a head-cam video

emma.is

Visit site
As you look back the horse is stood totally still :eek: Not sure there's rider in the world that could of stuck on that! Glad she's ok though :)

Those gallops really do look like fun... think I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

FionaM12

Visit site
I enjoyed watching that! I was glad I'd read no-one was injured before I watched though so I could watch the tumble without worrying!

Great piece of film. :)

Meandtheboys

Visit site
does it have an id code, I looked on ebay and there are many in the range all different prices.:)

Come on Bouncy.............great camera, does it have a series or model no. ( looking to buy as a pressie for OH !!)

Ps pleased you are both ok.........I am a bit older than you so I doubt I would have survived minimal injuries!!

pookie

Visit site
The gallops are in Bramshill - Mouse Hamilton-Farleys place.

Awesome, I go there regularly with work (Bramshill in general, not the gallops), so now I've got no excuse not to hire reasonably local gallops when my mare is ready :D

BlizzardBudd

Visit site
Nice video :) not the fall though! But it looks like you stood no chance.. I must add what a good horse you have for him to stand there with his bridle hanging off :)
This may also be a silly question, but how did you attach it to your hat?

Bouncy

Visit site
Not very long ago he would have run off in a mad panic. He has really settled down recently although I was still pleasantly surprised he didn't run off. He attempted to come past me a couple of time but stopped when asked. He's turning into quite a little poppet!

Camera was attached by duck tape that day although it can be attached to the strap on goggles (use this when skiing but I didn't fancy having goggles on!) We need to get round to getting a goggle strap minus the goggles! You need a fairly wide band for stability.