Midland people- how much do you pay for full care livery??

Horses24-7

Visit site
Just doing some pricing research and wondering what the going rate is for full 7 day livery (no riding) and what facilities you have included? Wondering if full livery is the way forward :)

also guide price for livery that would included - small indoor school (25x25)
Outside jump and flat paddocks
Year round daily turnout

many thanks

Starzaan

Visit site
I am in Worcestershire and charge £740pcm for part livery. That includes all daily care, daily grooming, tack cleaning, basic hard feed, ad lib hay or haylage, two bales of shavings a week, and use of some facilities. Free use of brand new 60x30 outdoor school and full set of Jump 4 Joy jumps, 2 miles of all weather gallops, hot and cold wash down, 8 horse covered Rower and Rub Walker with lights, lunge pen with lights (in the middle of the Walker), canteen, temperature controlled tack room. Stables are in a brand new barn and are 14x14, matted, with auto drinkers, swivel mangers and windows so every horse has a view and can pop their heads out of the windows in summer or nice weather. Chargeable facilities are our indoor trot ring, equine pool, weigh bridge and solarium.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I am in Worcestershire and charge £740pcm for part livery. That includes all daily care, daily grooming, tack cleaning, basic hard feed, ad lib hay or haylage, two bales of shavings a week, and use of some facilities. Free use of brand new 60x30 outdoor school and full set of Jump 4 Joy jumps, 2 miles of all weather gallops, hot and cold wash down, 8 horse covered Rower and Rub Walker with lights, lunge pen with lights (in the middle of the Walker), canteen, temperature controlled tack room. Stables are in a brand new barn and are 14x14, matted, with auto drinkers, swivel mangers and windows so every horse has a view and can pop their heads out of the windows in summer or nice weather. Chargeable facilities are our indoor trot ring, equine pool, weigh bridge and solarium.

When can I move in:)

Griffin

Visit site
I am in the East Midlands and around here it is about £500-£600 for full livery (some places include feed and bedding).

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
I’m East Midlands and pay £433 a month for full livery. Including feed, straw bedding, outdoor (30x60ish) and indoor (20x50ish) arenas, small XC field, wash box with heat lamps and free trailer parking :)

oldie48

Visit site
I pay £27 per day for Rose full livery, last month it came to £837, this covers everything except feed supplements. Facilities include fantastic indoor full size arena with a wash box and two solariums, heated tack area and kitchen facilities, full size outdoor arena, 8 horse walker, large all weather turnout area, stables with separate outdoor area, heated rug room, washing and drying of equipment, horses are turned out, put on walker, hand walked if rehabbing etc. Local hacking is good. The staff are brilliant, nothing is too much trouble and it is worth every penny. International judge is there on a regular basis for lessons, just a pity that Rose is "broken" ATM!!