Miss C & Genie...serious vibes required!

trendybraincell

Visit site
Some of you maybe aware that Miss C's Genie had a severe allergic reaction recently. After a few ups and downs & the results of blood tests things were looking up, but I have just had a text to say her temp is over 104 and she is shaking all over...so can we get some serious old fashioned vibes for Miss C and Genie please :)

muddygreymare

Visit site
Oh no :( She was getting better and all. Lots of big hugs and vibes for Genie, fingers crossed. Thinking of them both, let us know if you hear anything.
More vibes xxx

Pampered Ponies

Visit site
One of mine has just come back from an op on his head and we're monitoring him v v closely but so far so good. Hopefully, my good luck so far can spread to MIss C & Genie.

Lots of positive thoughts, good wishes and hugs
xxx

trendybraincell

Visit site
Oh no :( She was getting better and all. Lots of big hugs and vibes for Genie, fingers crossed. Thinking of them both, let us know if you hear anything.
More vibes xxx

Yes things had settled down, the vet had given her the go ahead to start work and turn out so its a real shock that she's taken such a turn for the worse. Hopefully I will have some better news later on :(

lhotse

Visit site
Oh no, that's not so good. The blood results were rather strange though, is it possible she has some sort of nasty viral infection. I also did mention about Lyme disease on her other thread. I know how awful it is when a horse has a high temperature, mine had a temp of 105.6 and was suffering from septicemia, it took 4 days to bring the infection under control, but she made a full recovery. I'm sure that Genie will be fine.

dafthoss

Visit site
Oh no :( come on genie get better. She is the second welsh that I have known to have a serious allregic reaction like this :(

Chestnutmare

Visit site
Oh no :( I was only wandering this only about an hour or two ago.

Please send them both my vibes for Genie to get well VERY soon and for Miss C to try and be brave strong and rest for her mare now....

'Come on Genie you can pull yourself through this'....

((((((((((((((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))))))))))))0

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))))))00

Please keep us updated on her.... thinking of them both

trendybraincell

Visit site
Temps up to 105.5, she's waiting for the vet :(

Ihotse, yes it was very strange, I was trying to understand when we spoke on the phone yesterday...hopefully the vet will get things under control ASAP

Native Speaker

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear Genie's still under the weather. :(

Please pass on all our best wishes to Miss C, and tell her that we are all rooting for her and Genie.

Some healing <<<<<vibes>>>>> for Genie, and a few supportive (((((hugs))))) for Miss C - I'm sure she could use a few of those at the moment..........

Get well soon, Genie!

C xx

lhotse

Visit site
Temps up to 105.5, she's waiting for the vet :(

Ihotse, yes it was very strange, I was trying to understand when we spoke on the phone yesterday...hopefully the vet will get things under control ASAP

Oh, that's starting to get very worrying now. Who is her vet? When mine was ill, the vet gave her the strongest IV antibiotics, and then dealt with the bloods. Those sort of temperatures are indicative of a major infection I think, rather than an allergic reaction.
Come on Genie.

Ellies_mum2

Visit site
Sending heaps of <<<vibes>>> for Genie and (((hugs))) for Fi.

Really hope this is the turning point now and she gets better from here with no further setbacks

trendybraincell

Visit site
Oh, that's starting to get very worrying now. Who is her vet? When mine was ill, the vet gave her the strongest IV antibiotics, and then dealt with the bloods. Those sort of temperatures are indicative of a major infection I think, rather than an allergic reaction.
Come on Genie.

Yes its very worrying :( her vet is Rebbeca someone...not one I know really. When she and I spoke yesterday I asked if the allergic reaction was still an option, but it seems to be a chicken & egg situation, whether the inflammatory response is from an allergy or a result of the muscle problem? I don't know the finer points.

I just hope it all ends well